Lifted Truck HATE Thread

KILZ FILLZ

those are dope...^^^

lrmp_0903_01_z+1984_buick_regal+side_view.jpg > 0705tr_02_z+lifted_truck_basics+lifted_ford.jpg

good example of a lifted truck that's fun/usable...

sd530187zn9.jpg

good example of a waste of metal and cash...

0905mt_07_z+2008_blood_drag_west_coast_style+lifted_truck.jpg

one thing is for sure, i'd have that truck ^^^^ before i'd drive one of these stupid fucking things.

donk2.jpg

it's like combining all of the dumbest shit into one, a showboat that's lifted, and dumb ass heavy wheels to blow gas...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swampfight, you are confusing halogen headlight bulbs with HID headlights. Its the HID's you hate, regular headlights are all halogen. HID is very bright due to burning a gas called xenon, rather than the gas halogen. The HID system uses ballasts that step of the car's 12 volts to 20,000 volts to ignite the xenon gas, the bulb of which uses no wire filament like that of a halogen bulb. Its the arc that is created in this process which produces the blue tint to the light making you think its Jake in the rear view for a second. There are halides in the HID bulb which once ignited by the 20,000 volts from the ballasts can sustain operation with the car's 12 volts. Its the assholes who buy the cheap Chinese HID kits off of Ebay and install them into halogen headlight housings that blind everyone, not knowing that you need HID specific projector lenses in order to not produce too much glare and blind everyone including Jesus and the alien lizards.

You are very correct

1. pavement princess 8 up, 4 down

A badass 4x4 truck that is usually lifted with huge tires (over 33") who's owner is too much of a pussy to take off road.

Dude #1: "Check out that truck man! I would kill for that beast"

Dude #2: "Yeah, that guy has never taken it off road."

Dude #1: "What a fuckin' fag! I would never let that truck get called a pavement princess!"

14_LIFTED_TRUCK.jpg

Growing up in So Cal ... Its funny for sure

The knee high black socks with shorts are a tell tale sign !!!

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

so are these people real? over on the north east you would get your ass beat looking like that

nobody is an idiot if they own a truck, they are extremely handy.

case closed, stupid argument.

There needs to be a chart, because big trucks are cool as long as they are not unnecessarily big, my dad has a 350 but it isn't lifted and just has slightly larger tires, XJONATHONX 's jeep was legit too. There are some fagmo br0 chromed out trucks for chur

I'm in the lone star, and just about every one and their moms got a truck. Can't realy holla at a bitch wen you got to look up at her from ur grand am"say girl".and yeah no prob wit the lifted, but the hi beams make you wanna rip em out. oh a 350 useless unless ur in constrution or a contractor hauling a trailer besides that have fun payin close to 150 200 on gas.

i would agree with the sport model thing, but i go camping on the beach allll the time. and if i was going to spend over 100 grand on a car i damn sure better be able to take it on the beach.

and regarding the truck thing, trucks arent just for construction workers... i mean, if you work in a office and own a truck your a moron. however, if you own a dirt bike, if you enjoy woodworking or have any other hobby that would fuck up the interior of a escalade then a small truck is completely appropriate. and by small truck i mean a small tacoma or tundra, the people who have those duramax diesel hemi 7 liter bullshit engines to be able to haul around the occasional 2x4 at 6mpg are fucking retarded and deserve to die.

new diesels are getting better MPG and putting out less emissions than gas cars. VW touraeg TDI will get up to 600 miles per tank. i was driving a 2009 dodge 2500 Diesel getting 25 mph highway, compared to 14mpg highway on a dodge ram 1500 running 87 octane.

• Like 1

new diesels are getting better MPG and putting out less emissions than gas cars. VW touraeg TDI will get up to 600 miles per tank. i was driving a 2009 dodge 2500 Diesel getting 25 mph highway, compared to 14mpg highway on a dodge ram 1500 running 87 octane.

i dont know about where you live, but here diesel is ALWAYS atleast 50 cent more per gallon.