Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Lifted Truck HATE Thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I bought an '06 Toyota Tacoma a few months ago. Put about 20 thousand miles on it already. I'll never lift or lower it and no 4wd. She works fine as it is and I'm pretty hard on vehicles.

Unlike a lot of people, I need a truck. Crossing borders on dirt roads and shit. I've had a few 4wd's in the past, with various upgrades. And I've learned that a 2wd with good ground clearance will get you just about anywhere when driven right. I'm doing a baja trip in August, Tijuana to Todos Santos. The road is extremely brutal most of the way down with many of the coastal routes 'requiring' 4wd. I don't expect any problems. Done it before in a 2wd with a winch. Salsipuedes! Yep!

im assuming Tav lives on the az/mex line of lattitude.

props to you and your immigrant smuggling career.

/no sarcasm.

• Like 1

Yes, I just exposed my career as a coyote on the interwebs. Fuck a fed and a federale. I'm too paid to really give a fuck. SEE MEE NIGGA.

Really though I was talking about the Oregon/Cali border. August will be the first time she does the run through Baja. There will be too many boards and too much camping gear in the back, otherwise I had thought of smuggling Jose and Jose-b back across for a nominal fee. Easy shot right through Arizona. ... :lol:

Growing up in So Cal ... Its funny for sure

The knee high black socks with shorts are a tell tale sign !!!

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

okay thats ridiculous. how do you even get into that truck?

im pretty sure its illegal to have trucks that high on the road here. i could be wrong though but ive only ever seen one truck similar.

what we have is these;

4904833.jpg

they have they're own retarded subculture too

8257d1131536262-ttjet-near-vl-1-.jpg

YO MAD MIKE WHAT U DO???

"NIGGABITCH YOU GOTTA CUISINART IN YA FUCKIN GLOVE BOX CUZZO"

"So I don't have to use my antenna and a rubber band to start my engine?"

"....NAH SON THAT'S STILL IN FULL EFFECT BUT LOOK AT THESE LEXANI RIMZ SON"

Swampfight, you are confusing halogen headlight bulbs with HID headlights. Its the HID's you hate, regular headlights are all halogen. HID is very bright due to burning a gas called xenon, rather than the gas halogen. The HID system uses ballasts that step of the car's 12 volts to 20,000 volts to ignite the xenon gas, the bulb of which uses no wire filament like that of a halogen bulb. Its the arc that is created in this process which produces the blue tint to the light making you think its Jake in the rear view for a second. There are halides in the HID bulb which once ignited by the 20,000 volts from the ballasts can sustain operation with the car's 12 volts. Its the assholes who buy the cheap Chinese HID kits off of Ebay and install them into halogen headlight housings that blind everyone, not knowing that you need HID specific projector lenses in order to not produce too much glare and blind everyone including Jesus and the alien lizards.

those are dope...^^^

lrmp_0903_01_z+1984_buick_regal+side_view.jpg > 0705tr_02_z+lifted_truck_basics+lifted_ford.jpg

good example of a lifted truck that's fun/usable...

sd530187zn9.jpg

good example of a waste of metal and cash...

0905mt_07_z+2008_blood_drag_west_coast_style+lifted_truck.jpg

one thing is for sure, i'd have that truck ^^^^ before i'd drive one of these stupid fucking things.

donk2.jpg

it's like combining all of the dumbest shit into one, a showboat that's lifted, and dumb ass heavy wheels to blow gas...

Swampfight, you are confusing halogen headlight bulbs with HID headlights. Its the HID's you hate, regular headlights are all halogen. HID is very bright due to burning a gas called xenon, rather than the gas halogen. The HID system uses ballasts that step of the car's 12 volts to 20,000 volts to ignite the xenon gas, the bulb of which uses no wire filament like that of a halogen bulb. Its the arc that is created in this process which produces the blue tint to the light making you think its Jake in the rear view for a second. There are halides in the HID bulb which once ignited by the 20,000 volts from the ballasts can sustain operation with the car's 12 volts. Its the assholes who buy the cheap Chinese HID kits off of Ebay and install them into halogen headlight housings that blind everyone, not knowing that you need HID specific projector lenses in order to not produce too much glare and blind everyone including Jesus and the alien lizards.

You are very correct

1. pavement princess 8 up, 4 down

A badass 4x4 truck that is usually lifted with huge tires (over 33") who's owner is too much of a pussy to take off road.

Dude #1: "Check out that truck man! I would kill for that beast"

Dude #2: "Yeah, that guy has never taken it off road."

Dude #1: "What a fuckin' fag! I would never let that truck get called a pavement princess!"

14_LIFTED_TRUCK.jpg

Growing up in So Cal ... Its funny for sure

The knee high black socks with shorts are a tell tale sign !!!

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

so are these people real? over on the north east you would get your ass beat looking like that

The worst is the sound of the tire treads.

I can hear them coming a 1/2 mile away.

I don't know how they can drive it without going mad.

lifted-truck.jpg

BALLERZ

Must be nice to have too much money

wow, look at all the trash on the ground these losers leave behind too. gotta love rich white TRASH!

Jacked up or lowriders, If you don't work in construction then I see no need in owning a truck.

surfers get a pass because they can throw their sweet board in the back

pass revoked if its lifted though