Lifted Truck HATE Thread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. pavement princess 8 up, 4 down

A badass 4x4 truck that is usually lifted with huge tires (over 33") who's owner is too much of a pussy to take off road.

Dude #1: "Check out that truck man! I would kill for that beast"

Dude #2: "Yeah, that guy has never taken it off road."

Dude #1: "What a fuckin' fag! I would never let that truck get called a pavement princess!"

14_LIFTED_TRUCK.jpg

Growing up in So Cal ... Its funny for sure

The knee high black socks with shorts are a tell tale sign !!!

giant-bro-truck-780674.jpg

I've never owned one, but i've had lot's of fun in them, pretty much all my childhood friends had big trucks, MX bikes or atv's... i own a small pick up truck and it's nice. I think it's different if you live in a place where there's frequently a lot of snow. If i lived in florida, or somewhere else warm, i'd drive a regal.

regals/cutlass supreme's > big trucks.

my neighbor had a truck like that. the headlights were flush with the lowest part of the roof of his house.

shit was insane.

and on a similar note, how about people who have a rover with all the upgrades and never take it off roading?? i hate that shit even more then lifted trucks. I mean, i know its a nice ass comfy as fuck indestructible (for the first 10 years) car but why are you going to get the rock climbing wheel pulse upgrade thing? nobody is gonna know you have that. and you damn sure arent going to be getting stuck in any ravines any time soon.

here is my favorite toy getting ready to take on snowpacalypse 2010

20262_1224139532827_1509157431_30625612_4976794_n.jpg

photo.php?pid=30602298&id=1509157431

here is what it's going to look like in the next year or so..

7928000134_large.jpg

funny thing is my subaru that all the truck driving fags like to make fun of gets around better than most of their gas guzzling SUV and trucks..

• Like 1

funny thing is my subaru that all the truck driving fags like to make fun of gets around better than most of their gas guzzling SUV and trucks..

witnessed subies tear up all kinds of trucks on the dunes...

lifted trucks = compensation for deficiency in other areas...

I love Range Rovers, especially the 02 and on model

Range_Rover_HSE.JPG

guy i know has a 06, almost identical to the one above^

and yes, his work requires he use a rover. he surveys land or something for golf courses so hes always driving out on rain soaked clearcut land.

and regarding the piece of shit/expensive to fix thing, he bought it in 06 and since then all hes had to replace or fix is a taillght that got busted out.

he also cleans the interior with a fucking toothpic, apparently he payed more for his car then his house so hes been taking care of it. im sure that contributes to its wellbeing.

• Like 1

VW caddys are most certainly not lifted trucks...

if that was a cheesey reference to the rover...

then perhaps you should have read the first post where they were mentioned. in case you dont know how to go back a page, the post was about how its ridiculous how people pay insane amounts of money for upgrades they cant even show off.

guy i know has a 06, almost identical to the one above^

and yes, his work requires he use a rover. he surveys land or something for golf courses so hes always driving out on rain soaked clearcut land.

and regarding the piece of shit/expensive to fix thing, he bought it in 06 and since then all hes had to replace or fix is a taillght that got busted out.

he also cleans the interior with a fucking toothpic, apparently he payed more for his car then his house so hes been taking care of it. im sure that contributes to its wellbeing.

I know a couple people who owned Range Rovers before, yes, they are very expensive to maintain.

If this guy has had it since 06 and said the only thing he's replaced is a tail light he's lying or extremely lucky.

It has to be over due for a tune up at least, for this model you're looking at at least $600 for a new plug wire kit alone,

not to mention all the other little things that go with a tune up that normally don't cost much.

• Like 1