Lifted Truck HATE Thread

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

big rims are gay dog.

max acceptable size to not look like a faggot on a big truck is 16, unless you're rocking 36s or bigger.

the easiest way to spot somebody who drives a big 4x4 as a means of expressing their machismo is their wheel tire/combo. if you only have 5 or less inches of tire before rim, you're guilty of it.

yeah, super gay imo.

the point of lifting a truck and putting bigger tires on it is for clearance and increased traction and travel. shallow tires like that will fuck a rim on a 4 inch rock. meaning they are just for show and serve no purpose other than being big and showing the world that you spent money on your rims...

which goes to the conversation of: why do you have a 4x4 for driving texas highways?

i do like those dodges though.

oh, nm. i dunno. at first i was drunk, now i'm just tired.

upgrading is fine, i'm just reactionary about that stuff because up here around a military post every joe from socal, norcal and texas drives dumb ass lifts that serve no purpose but to display their rockstar stickers 12 inches higher.

Im gonna level the front so its the same height as the rear and add new rims and tires. why would I not want to upgrade the look of a vehicle?

But why?

And how does that improve the look of your vehicle?

If you're gonna waste that much money altering that gas guzzler in the first place, then you might as well go all out.

I understand the whole "it ain't trickin if you got it" argument, but if you're gonna spend that kind of money trickin it then why only go half ass?

And why trick a Dodge Ram?

16" Monster Truck Nuts Hanging Truck Balls

Introducing for the first time, the biggest, tallest, widest, deepest nutz you can buy anywhere. Your Nutz leads the field again by bringing you the world's premier of Monster Truck Nutz. These Nutz were designed with the lifted truck in mind, but most all trucks can run them if you Mount them to the rim of the spare tire under you bed. Remember the old saying, "Measure Twice and Order Once!" They look great and they are out of the way. I mount mine with the Nut Lock! The Nut Lock Works Great and the Nutz Look like they Belong There! These nutz have huge veins and a terrific surface texture. Too Cool!

fleshtruckmonster_small.jpg

nutlockphoto.jpg

"Oh fuck yeah look at hose veins and that texture... Fuck yeah"

YOU GAY NIGGA!!!

Hate these trucks

They drive in front, my car is lowered and can't see the damn traffic lights.

They drive behind, I get blinded by their 529262619181 HID headlights

They take up 3 parking spots like a douchebag

Fuck them.

hanging balls off of vehicles is fucking gay. . .

I drive a pick up, it's not lifted and I live in the mountains so the 4x4 is used all the time.

It pulls my trailer's, which are also used all the time.

I don't get the idea of "rims" on ANY truck, totally purpose defeating. Billet allow rims for strength at the very most.

I buy cheap steely's, the size of my rotors keeps me in the 17" minimum.

....those VW mini trucks are fucking win.

hanging balls off of vehicles is fucking gay. . .

I drive a pick up, it's not lifted and I live in the mountains so the 4x4 is used all the time.

It pulls my trailer's, which are also used all the time.

I don't get the idea of "rims" on ANY truck, totally purpose defeating. Billet allow rims for strength at the very most.

I buy cheap steely's, the size of my rotors keeps me in the 17" minimum.

....those VW mini trucks are fucking win.

i completely agree about steel wheels.

and that yota you posted is beautiful.

Here is one of my NOT lifted trucks sold this one a while back...I miss it 95 MItsu Montero these things are built for the 3rd world...Like a tank...they were marketed as a luxury SUV in the US, which they really were not so much....33" tires fit with no lift and the SR model came with an Air locker in the rear differential from the factory....expedition style wheelin...

6513840523_5686ffb553_b.jpg

This one is my pride and joy....only available with the 3.0 v6 for two years and even more rare to find with the auto (great for crawling)..

5403451715_f517bcd8cc_b.jpg

89 Montero, rare 2 door 3.0 V6 Automatic. 33" duratracs, Front and rear air lockers, winch, Aussie crawler gears in the transfer case, Safari snorkle, winch, custom bumpers I made in the garage, and a whole lot of love...

5404050280_e45539756e_z.jpg

4876616143_63e12bbd39_z.jpg

• Like 3