Aspirations for warmer weather.

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you want to get done when the weather gets warmer and you can actually do shit outside.

This summer, my car is gonna be completed, and i'm gonna get blown on a waterpark ride. Yep. simple goals.

Anyone?

what kind of car you got and what you doing to it?

im also hoping my car will be done by july the latest. getting my '86 caddi painted flat black, and my rims powder-coated.

plus im heading out to mexico again in a few weeks, and got some road trips planned. skydiving too!

^^ yea, im paying someone to replace my front clip, sand my car, block it, powdercoat all my chrome pieces, spray the flat paint, then spray the flat clear with the sealer.

fuck spray painting it with primer. primer absorbs moisture, and moisture is a no-no for metal.

i've been hermit stilo all fucking winter. no bueno.

cant wait for summer. thats the best thing about living at the beach.

ready to take my pets out for walks, and hit the skateboard....go for night time walks and shit.

outdoor drinking...camping....hiking...good shit.

what kind of car you got and what you doing to it?

1995 celica. i've already replaced the engine, clutch, axles, tons of random parts under the hood like hoses and gaskets and shit like that, replaced everything that has to do with the stereo. All there's left to do to make it near-perfect condition is to replace the transmission (which is being done tomorrow), upgrade the flywheel (also being done tomorrow), suspension (kit on the way, put in within 2 weeks) replace the pistons, full port polish, various engine parts, then finally put on the pieces of the body kit when it's getting repainted hopefully within 2 or so months. somewhere near the end of the summer the turbo is gonna be put in after some strengthening is done to the car to be able to handle it at least.

thank god my best friend is a mechanic