Aspirations for warmer weather.

autoteller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

internet connection FTW

Not being in Oakland kicks even more ass.

I don't know when it happened exactly (thanks to a lot of little things adding up) but at some point over the weekend I decided that I fucking hate Oakland.

Hopefully that will pass, but I needed a break and I got it.

where you at now shai?

Near SFO (check the zip code) for the next week or so. Possibly headed to Santa Cruz or Sacramento after that.

I want to run what happened past you (even though I'm pretty sure what you'll have to say about that) so I'll be in touch.

People always talk about hitting the beach in the Summertime. Man...

I don't particularly care for Summer and hot - stifling weather much. I've got a Polar Bear nature. Summer means kooks and poser tourists infesting my surf spots. In turn I have to drive further to escape the masses. Small surf, fog, wind and mind numbing water temps are the general rule for Northern Cali beaches from late Spring all the way until September.

Here's a little secret from me to yous - the Coast out here (California) is always better in the Fall and Winter months.

I'll be North of the Golden Gate bridge, waiting impatiently for Winter to come back. Not a fan of crowds. While I'm on the topic; I've been noticing that Highway 1 is seriously drab right now. For a while there were spots running from Marin all the way up to Fort Bragg, lots of color. Not anymore, though. Been thinking I should do something about that. Abandoned buisinesses and buildings of all sorts right off hwy 1 right now. No buff and little competition. Spots ride bra.

Normally I don't go in the water unless it's 90+ degrees where the water meets the sand, which only happens about two days out of the year.

The exception being this- about 50,000 years ago I used to ride my bike to Muir Beach and check out the Zen Temple on the way out. The waves at Muir are perfect for mellow bodysurfing (watch for sharks!) and there's about a 33.3% chance that you'll hear a party up on the bluff late in the day that you can crash...followed by the optional sleep on the beach.

Oh, and I don't talk about graff in Channel Zero anymore.

I wasn't talking about graff n' dance. I was talking about planting perennials... flowers ya' dig. :lol:

Anyways. You used to be able to ride your bike to Muir? Thats pretty much out in fucking cuttsville. Cool deal though. I've bodysurfed Muir quite a few times. Mostly in the Winter time when everywhere else is closed out and too big. That's a really dope little spot. Never partied there though I've been to a few renegades in Bolinas.

I wasn't talking about graff n' dance. I was talking about planting perennials... flowers ya' dig. :lol:

Uh-huh.

Anyways. You used to be able to ride your bike to Muir? Thats pretty much out in fucking cuttsville. Cool deal though. I've bodysurfed Muir quite a few times. Mostly in the Winter time when everywhere else is closed out and too big. That's a really dope little spot. Never partied there though I've been to a few renegades in Bolinas.

The ride isn't that bad...up Panoramic it's about an hour out of SF and 45 minutes if you're in a hurry.

The parties were thrown by the locals, and were always amazing. All I ever had to do was listen for the music and follow it to the source.

I just remembered something- last fall I was invited to a very prestigious event, by old school SF messenger standards...hell, it only took 13 years to get my invite.

So it's a ride is to the Stinson Beach headlands that's followed by camping in the mud and massive consumption of drugs and alcohol around a huge fire...and it usually happens sometime around early spring. I'm going to make some calls in the morning to see whether I'm still invited, hopefully I didn't miss it.

If I go pictures will definitely follow, as it is one of the most hardcore events you'll never hear of or be invited to.

Man, I went to summer school once, the year after 10th grade. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, cause it was in a brand new school with air conditioning. On top of that, I set it up so I had to do nothing. First period I'd sleep for the first hour and 45 minutes, then wake up and copy the chick next to me's work. Second period was with a girl I was fucking, who'd bring me breakfast and then we'd watch movies the entire class.

And I know it's not the kind of summer school you're referring to, but still haha

ya i went to two different summer schools in high school and got kicked out of one on the first day, but made some friends at the other one. lady friends who normally went to a really expensive all girls private school. they were pretty cool, and i was in their group all the time.

• Like 3

Yeah, I was supposed to take a 3rd summer school class that was offered in a different building, at night, and that was the one filled with all the hot, private school girls.

Unfortunately I decided it would cut into my totally phat bombing time, so I skipped it. Not only did I miss out on alot of rich pussy, but that missing credit ended up biting me in the ass and keeping me from going to my senior year.