Aspirations for warmer weather.

autoteller

Man, I went to summer school once, the year after 10th grade. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, cause it was in a brand new school with air conditioning. On top of that, I set it up so I had to do nothing. First period I'd sleep for the first hour and 45 minutes, then wake up and copy the chick next to me's work. Second period was with a girl I was fucking, who'd bring me breakfast and then we'd watch movies the entire class.

And I know it's not the kind of summer school you're referring to, but still haha

When I was in high school I dated a girl who was in summer school. One day I was bored so I decided to go wait for her to get out of class in 90 degree heat.

After smoking a couple joints on the lawn in the sun I decided to break into the pool. I still don't know how I didn't get busted for that, since I had to shimmy up an I-beam on the outside of the gym building to get at the pool and wasn't very quiet...I was stomping up the side of a gym in Birkenstocks.

But I made it, managed to get my swim on for about 20 minutes and missed the girl getting out of class. I had to walk off campus soaking wet but that's no big deal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic