making plans

you snooze you looze

My girlfriend wants me to plan her a day as her christmas present. She knows i cant plan for shit as i hate planning. I have no clue what to do, so im askin you guys because i know you know whats up. i mean you guys are just on point when it comes to this type of thing. So, hopefully, you will help a fellow ooooonzer out and give me som ideas. Nothing fancy, i aint full of cash.

Sincerely,

snoozeone.

ps: it needs to stop fucking raining in Seattle. foreal.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

usually you sheep are to busy nibbling on the crunchy shit particles left on each others assholes but theres some funny replies in here.

seriously though, roll up to vancouver for the day. amtrak from seattle is like 30 bucks and its comfy as fuck.

roll up, walk around town and take her to dinner while i construct a candain version of the rape tunnel in my house.

the tour starts as soon as the door opens and winds around to the stairs as we embark her on a journey she will truly, never forget.

If you don't know your girlfriend well enough to plan a day's worth of activities for her then your relationship is fucking doomed anyways.

Break up and save yourself the trouble

yeah pretty much.

my 2 cents.

if the weathers good get some food and have a real short picnic, if you cant cook get sammichs from a good deli. if the weather sucks just pretend she doesnt like outdoors and go for a good meal.

then get her (and you?) a massage. a long massage, after thats done jump in the spa/steam room/sauna for a while.

most of those beauty therapy joints have massaging and spas and shit in the same building.

theres a suggestion for the first half, lift ya game up son