80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

Entertech used to make battery powered squirt guns like these, they didn’t shoot very far. After a few kids got shot by cops, they made them in whack neon camouflage in the 90s.

I had an uzi cap gun that looked exactly like the one @One Man Bannedposted. Before Toys R Us scanned UPC barcodes, I would switch up price tags all the time. I believe I gave myself a 95% off discount. I still remember the cashier to this day dumbfounded at how cheap it was ringing it up, but I assured her it was right, no need to manually check. 

damn it was so easy to shoplift and grift in the 80s & early 90s 👊

70BDAC6B-3B06-4653-BB7F-45A82F2E146C.jpeg

0CBB62FB-DDB8-4FC3-9589-0D88D107AABD.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

78CEC0E1-B0CF-4C75-9992-745D74868912.jpeg

94524554-9A51-4709-B4FF-C34711D754F1.jpeg

I had the heavy ass metal seat hatch drop on my finger soooooo hard in the late 70s, a few days later the black/blue/purple/green nail fell off. I must have been four or five, and I can still feel the pain!

72EE0BC8-015F-40F2-BFC8-2867CE65F0B7.jpeg

4324B358-7341-4E00-8837-409CA07E4A65.jpeg
RAP LETTURZ

Edited by Drue_Down
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, T4M* said:

Speaking of nuggets, McDees has 40pcs for $15, and Wendys has 50pcs for $9.99.

What sup with that?

McNuggets taste much better than the sorry excuse for nuggets wendy’s/bk serves up 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

In the 1980's you could fully go right off the deep end with stereotypes

or in the period to 2002 when Burger King couldn't operate as Burger king so they were Hungry jacks ( sex offender appears at 0.04)

When Burger King moved to expand its operations into Australia, it found that its business name was already trademarked by a takeaway food shop in Adelaide. As a result, Burger King provided the Australian franchisee, Jack Cowin, with a list of possible alternative names derived from pre-existing trademarks already registered by Burger King and its then corporate parent Pillsbury that could be used to name the Australian restaurants. Cowin selected the "Hungry Jack" brand name, one of Pillsbury's US pancake mixture products, and slightly changed the name to a possessive form by adding an apostrophe 's' forming the new name Hungry Jack's. The first Australian franchise of Burger King Corporation was established in Innaloo, Perth on 18 April 1971, under the auspices of Cowin's new company Hungry Jack's Pty, Limited. "Jack" has since been adopted as the name for the Burger King himself in the company's main franchise.

Edited by Schnitzel

On 5/12/2020 at 1:39 PM, Drue_Down said:

I cooked Tyson frozen nuggets on a propane grill last night, they were surprisingly delicious and crisp.

I hot aired them bitches with an Air Hoven aka blow dryer, and was debating if eating healthy is worth the wait or lower my proportions using a deep fryer , decisions .....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2