80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

58637029-BBFD-498E-872F-F96F950C4EAD.jpeg.0b56c2291fdfa7609bebde4569be6175.jpeg

My family won a Home Depot sweepstakes and got to see the dream team play Croatia, it was fucking epic. Those aren’t my pins, tho I do have a lot of those. We were there for that fake ass bombing. My dad rented a Lincoln and we drove down and stayed with family for like a week in DC  it was so fun and after the Olympics we stayed in Savannah for a few days which was awesome. 1996, ah.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

On 6/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, where said:

58637029-BBFD-498E-872F-F96F950C4EAD.jpeg.0b56c2291fdfa7609bebde4569be6175.jpeg

My family won a Home Depot sweepstakes and got to see the dream team play Croatia, it was fucking epic. Those aren’t my pins, tho I do have a lot of those. We were there for that fake ass bombing. My dad rented a Lincoln and we drove down and stayed with family for like a week in DC  it was so fun and after the Olympics we stayed in Savannah for a few days which was awesome. 1996, ah.

F292CFAF-3938-4A94-9CE6-5227AAB3BCB4.jpeg

On 6/13/2020 at 11:30 AM, Ko SprueOne said:

35mm_cans.jpg

praying you had enough time time to change that film over before those panels rolled in.

or taking your last photo on a roll of some trash trains and then watching horrified as an end to end rolls by on a live train in front of you and all you can say is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

or (like me) taking 15 rolls of film to europe in a crappy camera with a flat flash battery and developing them once back home to discover that you got 4 rolls of film worth of pics that were able to be developed. The rest were too dark.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

@Hua Guofang

I grew up a few blocks away from the Cusack family, John Hughes filmed most of his 80s movies in my area. I basically grew up in Shermer Illinois, that era, those actors (brat pack) and those movies mean infinitely more to me than they do for other fans.

BOD & One Crazy Summer (Savage Holland) are not Hughes movies, Cusack to this day still hates them, but they are two of my all-time favorites.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1