80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

Cusack hates BOD? Strange movie to hate on. But then again, I read that Cusack is one of these Hollywood anti-vaxxer-esque idiots.

The other Cusack film I got bashed with was Sure Thing. The other flicks the sis always played were Breakfast Club, Grease, Xanadu, Flashdance and a few others that will come to mind.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 6/14/2020 at 6:59 PM, Schnitzel said:

praying you had enough time time to change that film over before those panels rolled in.

or taking your last photo on a roll of some trash trains and then watching horrified as an end to end rolls by on a live train in front of you and all you can say is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

or (like me) taking 15 rolls of film to europe in a crappy camera with a flat flash battery and developing them once back home to discover that you got 4 rolls of film worth of pics that were able to be developed. The rest were too dark.

I've done worse. I've loaded film into the camera but didn't route enough lead around the receiver drum and the 'teeth' didn't catch the 'holes' on each side of the film. I [thought] I was snapping a grip of great shots but it didn't even load.

Edited by Ko SprueOne
grammber
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

12 minutes ago, Ko SprueOne said:

I've done worse. I've loaded film into the camera but didn't route enough lead around the receiver drum and the 'teeth' didn't catch the 'holes' on each side of the film. I [thought] I was snapping a grip of great shots but it didn't even load.

I did a mad dash across a railway bridge in sydney to get some pieces.

didn't notice the concert happen ing in the park above one end of the bridge with lots of police in attendance.

had such a crazy chase after that and when I took the roll of film out of the camera my hands were shaking so badly I dropped it and the canister split  open fucking the entire film.

still never seen the pieces again after they got buffed.

43 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

I did a mad dash across a railway bridge in sydney to get some pieces.

didn't notice the concert happen ing in the park above one end of the bridge with lots of police in attendance.

had such a crazy chase after that and when I took the roll of film out of the camera my hands were shaking so badly I dropped it and the canister split  open fucking the entire film.

still never seen the pieces again after they got buffed.

Where was that? Can't think of a rail bridge where there would be a concert happening.

Actually, thinking of the Domain and the East Line.

1 minute ago, Hua Guofang said:

Where was that? Can't think of a rail bridge where there would be a concert happening.

Actually, thinking of the Domain and the East Line.

Bingo the domain.

went to get the Merda piece at kings cross and the Kade Booze in the middle

one week before christmas 1991 forgetting the salvation army band concert was on. On the way back across from kings cross end I vividly remember the crowd  stirring at the sight of me sprinting like mad to get to the exit before the battalion of coppers running the wrong way to meet me.   Got out a whisker ahead of them and got chased into the streets of Woolloomoolloo before I lost them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, where said:

lol this cant be a real place you roos are fuckin funny 

true enough - here's a few more

Woolloomooloo

wollongong

tallebudgera
Woolloongabba
Humpybong

Wonglepong

Burpengary

Woodenbong
Jerramungup
Boonoo Boonoo
Narrabundah
Narrandera
Nar Nar Goon

Budgewoi
Koolanooka
Koolewong
Koolyanobbing
Koonawarra

• Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 4

8 hours ago, where said:

Predator 2 is so fucking bad it’s great. 

what a difference from the first one huh. i still like it but you’re right.

that and the aliens franchise. aliens 2 is probably my favourite but the shift in tone from the first is a complete 180 

2 hours ago, Kults said:

what a difference from the first one huh. i still like it but you’re right.

that and the aliens franchise. aliens 2 is probably my favourite but the shift in tone from the first is a complete 180 

For starters Predator 2 was set in LA not the jungle 

• Truth 1

9 minutes ago, Kults said:

i kinda liked that aspect of it. shame arnie was too popular by that point that they couldn’t get him for the sequel 

GEEEEDDT OUUUTE OFFFVV HEAARE SAVVVE YURSELLF GEDDTT TOOO THE CHHOPPPPA, DOOO IT NOOOWEE

• LOL! 1