80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, CALIgula said:

oh shit!

Airwalks...i had a pair of those back in the day lol

airwalks were doing well, until vans started stealing their designs

and vans had a way (subjectively)  better skate team at the time...and they had a WAY early Supreme sign off with the old skool and their own version of the mike carroll

AIRWALK Jason Lee

Pin on Redneck Imelda Shoe Lust

VANS Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll pro model Vans, never released. One of two colour ...

Supreme Mike Carroll

Supreme x Vans Mike Carroll 2 | Supreme shoes, Sneakers, Vans

Edited by glorydays

6 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Those are dope. 

My only pair of vans were in 8th grade,  so 1993ish.

But i think i had my airwalks sophomore or junior year so 1995/1996ish?

I always figured vans came out first though. 

Vans did come out first...but during the 90's their models sucked and they moved their manufacturing to china.

It took them a while to get better manufacturers and to take design cues from more successful skate shoe companies.

believe it or not, the rave scene was where airwalks was making a killing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

That was in reference to convo on last page. 

that's tight tho

I wore DC exclusively in my school days...i was constantly wishing i lived in Philly cuz of Josh Kalis

But i loved Baker boards...i was torn

This was an homage to a kalis workshop board by Palace

Palace Palis Decks at Embassy

3 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

@glorydaysI always like Hook Ups the best but I was a broke ass kid and never got to get anything other than shop blanks or used decks. Hook ups is back in limited production, and has an IG, but for some damn reason they blocked me(!) and I can’t even browse now lol. 

Jeremy Klein...that dude is hardcore los angeles. and he's a huge fucking asshole.

I'm not surprised he blocked you. He's a gatekeeper. If you just started skating or if you're older and still suck at skating, that dude will roast you.

I love hook-ups but jeremy klein can eat a whole dick....he's not even that good.  He says he "doesn't do flip tricks" but that's because his old ass can't do them any more.

fuck that guy. he's a jerk and a mean spirited motherfucker. because of his personality, noone from the industry will fuck with him anymore.

He's a remnant of old 90's "beef" skaters. like the dude who started world industries. all they do is start drama

• Truth 1

11 hours ago, glorydays said:

Jeremy Klein...that dude is hardcore los angeles. and he's a huge fucking asshole.

I'm not surprised he blocked you. He's a gatekeeper. If you just started skating or if you're older and still suck at skating, that dude will roast you.

I love hook-ups but jeremy klein can eat a whole dick....he's not even that good.  He says he "doesn't do flip tricks" but that's because his old ass can't do them any more.

fuck that guy. he's a jerk and a mean spirited motherfucker. because of his personality, noone from the industry will fuck with him anymore.

He's a remnant of old 90's "beef" skaters. like the dude who started world industries. all they do is start drama

Ya I have no idea what could’ve caused it. Was following, then a few months go by and someone DMs me one of their posts (maybe some of my graf in the background) but I couldn’t view the page, even though I knew I was following them. If he’s hardcore LA it could simply be from me being a heavy contributor to #sandiegograffiti around that time

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ya I have no idea what could’ve caused it. Was following, then a few months go by and someone DMs me one of their posts (maybe some of my graf in the background) but I couldn’t view the page, even though I knew I was following them. If he’s hardcore LA it could simply be from me being a heavy contributor to #sandiegograffiti around that time

dont even stress bro...jeremy is a fucking asshole

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

^

The one toy that was less fun than a Rubiks cube.

And any bump or vibration during game play would cause the cage to fall prematurely  

But nothing beats hungry hungry hippo far as games go 

• Like 1