80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Hua Guofang said:

Familiar with all of them but Florida. All others are still on the market, as far as I know.

Me neither.  Found a similar cap that I think said went to a Spaten on the other side.  S.A. Brewing was/is a conglomerate (with Miller now I think), so totally possible they had their name on stuff shipped or brewed elsewhere.  Other possibility is I feel like there was one other AUS beer I got back when that I can't recall that that might have come from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, glorydays said:

Zima Price & Reviews | Drizly

Funny story about Zima...  So basically when zima first came out, I guess the commercials for Zima were a little too vague (I was young and didn't really pay attention to tv ads) and my mom didn't realize it was an alcoholic beverage so she thought they were just another fruit flavored sparkling water and bought them for our school lunches.  That didn't go over too well with the school.       

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

2 minutes ago, ndv said:

Funny story about Zima...  So basically when zima first came out, I guess the commercials for Zima were a little too vague (I was young and didn't really pay attention to tv ads) and my mom didn't realize it was an alcoholic beverage so she thought they were just another fruit flavored sparkling water and bought them for our school lunches.  That didn't go over too well with the school.       

they tasted like shit on god tho

• LOL! 1

31 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Maybe not the same brand but this reminds me we had those frozen triangles of oj too

I'm seeing so many things in this thread that I just assumed were Australian but seem to have been international at least, if not American in design.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

kirby smith middle school in jacksonville florida

there was a kid named Ra Sok. he's native american, and he loved to fucking stab kids. dude was fucking 14 years old and still in 8th grade. He had fucking facial hair and tats.

he kept a fucking ice pick in his back pocket and if he didn't like you, he would shank you.

He had this weird fondness over me cuz i looked like a fucking baby when i was 10 years old in middle school. I reminded him of his younger brother but then turn around and stab other kids.

dude was a fucking psycho....i wonder if he died or went to prison.

The 90's image by Stephanie M | Bagged milk, 90s kids, Bags