What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

On break right now for this last minute double I decided to grab.. closed rhe bar last night and my coworker said she had to open today.. "well... I mean you don't haaaaaave to if you don't want to ya know 🤷🏽‍♂️" so she ended up sending the shift to me at like 1am, got approved at 7am, so I basically slept for a couple hours and now I'm here till 930 or so with 5 events happening today...

Kinda regret it a tad bit.. but I'll be fine come next paycheck 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

On 6/20/2024 at 1:46 AM, LUGR said:

Breh…..trim your leg hair, that’s a bit excessive.

Gonna get My legs waxxed on some "Transmaxxing" shit. I figure with the name change I proposed, a Hitler stache and spraying My hair purple, I will be jnvincible.

Truly though, any oontzers had it done as I am sick of being a lion wolf hybrid with the body hair to match

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 6/22/2024 at 12:26 AM, Mauler5150 said:

Gonna get My legs waxxed on some "Transmaxxing" shit. I figure with the name change I proposed, a Hitler stache and spraying My hair purple, I will be jnvincible.

Truly though, any oontzers had it done as I am sick of being a lion wolf hybrid with the body hair to match

bruh, you really got a Hitler mustache?!

Reading instruction on security camera I'm putting up.

some cunt broke into my ute two nights back.

all they took was my old Iphone 6  with a shattered screen that my son had left in the back seat.

fuck knows what's on it though no payment apps or anything but potentially some old photos.

On 7/6/2024 at 12:39 PM, LUGR said:

Got anymore pics or vids? Looks pretty interesting. Did you do any crowd surfing?

just plowing over skinny punk kids in the pit. Haven’t been to a diy show in ages so I had to establish dominance.

On 7/6/2024 at 2:05 PM, nicklesndimes said:

what bands? looks like a pretty wild show.

Self Checkout (Cleveland)

Melonhead (Cleveland)

Holy Shit (Milwaukee)

Local hardcore. The last band was killer, but can’t find their music anywhere.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

just plowing over skinny punk kids in the pit. Haven’t been to a diy show in ages so I had to establish dominance.

I hope you spin kicked a couple of 13 years olds in the jaws. Toughen up their chins.

• Truth 1

On 7/6/2024 at 5:06 PM, Schnitzel said:

Reading instruction on security camera I'm putting up.

some cunt broke into my ute two nights back.

all they took was my old Iphone 6  with a shattered screen that my son had left in the back seat.

fuck knows what's on it though no payment apps or anything but potentially some old photos.

don’t you have a password on it? Or you think they possibly key logged your strokes?

11 minutes ago, LUGR said:

don’t you have a password on it? Or you think they possibly key logged your strokes?

Update: the Iphone 6 got found in son's room so essentially they got nothing.

was proof the dog is useless as a watchdog.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

5 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

Went to paint, spotted a drone lurkinng, had to bounce, send back up need to evacuate the south.

That happened to me today too, what a coinkiedink.

but rn I’m SHITTIN

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 9:33 PM, cancelculttourist said:

Went to paint, spotted a drone lurkinng, had to bounce, send back up need to evacuate the south.

https://www.projectkovr.com/

Screenshot_20240720_101030.jpg

I am sure there are possibly more budget friendly alternatives, but you'll have to search around for these wearables as these are legal to own opposed to its not illegal to own a signal/drone jammer but it is illegal to use one if you can't explain your reasoning. 

You can use a laser pointer to disrupt the cam on a drone, but the one you want is a green laser or purple with at least 1-3mw range.  Gonna set you back a few to several hundred bucks, but with a higher power laser they work very well just DO NOT look directly into the beam you can vaporize you cornea.  

If your interested in the laser tech.  Search Laser Dazzler or Non Lethal Laser System.

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

If I was y'all, I'd probably just get a drone jammer and take the risk, since you're already taking a risk to begin with.   Just don't get caught with a jammer,  how most get caught with a jammer is by the adversary is using a device to detect you jamming signal and where it's coming from revealing your location.

If it was me, I'd scout the area several times throughout the week, and just watch their drone activity, every time you see/hear a drone in the air, jam the signal, a few times from here and there with the intention to create a pattern making the adversary think something is wrong with the drone itself.  They may send it in for repair or just get a new one, but if it happens again on the new one, they probably have figured out they were getting jammed then they will be on high alert.  But if you can do it off and on, they may deem it as signal unexplained interference from time to time and just making it the drone surveillance more so of a useless task.  Learning the with shifts consider it a useless task are the ones who will not use the drone.  IT GO TIME, Rattle Can Bandit!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ndv said:

https://www.projectkovr.com/

Screenshot_20240720_101030.jpg

I am sure there are possibly more budget friendly alternatives, but you'll have to search around for these wearables as these are legal to own opposed to its not illegal to own a signal/drone jammer but it is illegal to use one if you can't explain your reasoning. 

You can use a laser pointer to disrupt the cam on a drone, but the one you want is a green laser or purple with at least 1-3mw range.  Gonna set you back a few to several hundred bucks, but with a higher power laser they work very well just DO NOT look directly into the beam you can vaporize you cornea.  

If your interested in the laser tech.  Search Laser Dazzler or Non Lethal Laser System.

I think you can also put yourself in a faraday bag and then shuv it up your ass to be untraceable.

• LOL! 1