What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 minutes ago, ~KRYLON2~ said:

Getting new tires for my car

Something I'll be doing pretty soon.   With that said what I like doing is getting the widest tire allowed so I have more tire on the road which gives more traction for better handling and solid driving in wet conditions. 

• Like 1

staring at a campaign wondering why the fuck it will not deliver?

I've tweaked the hell out of it and thought that should do the trick 7 hours back and it's made no difference.

wondering if the reporting is broken.

debating my future and trying to work out what dont I know that I need to know.

NOT sleeping like i should be 12:05 am here

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Truth 1

currently drinking some cafe bustelo scrolling through here before looking up sr-22 insurance so i can reinstate my license.. seen a video last week of a dude doing uber eats and made $8000 in one month.. 12 hour shifts but if its possible meh.. why not..🤷‍♂️ if ill end up making more than this whack ass unemployment then so be it..

1 hour ago, ndv said:

Those sr-22s are a bunch of bull crap.  IMO I would say it constitutes as financial extortion to a certain degree. 

it is bullshit honestly.. but, apparently i need that before i can even bother paying the reinstatement fee.. then gotta wait till December 8th for the dmv's to open up again and go take the test all over again..🙄

• Like 1