ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't you chinese people rather piss and shit behind a fuckin' tree or something?

And where the fuck is your toilet paper?

Jinghongpublictoilet1630.jpg

w5.jpg

what the fuck is this shit

i thought asians were cleaner than this.

and im right, there are no arabs on the 12.

Why do you guys have dirt weed? And....when the shit is coming from right across the border in Mexico, why isn't it more fresh? I mean, it comes in dried up little shit cakes. The Canadians don't do that to us.

We smoke bad weed because all the GOOD weed is transported to the US. And if you get bad weed from us and they say it comes from the border it is totally wrong, it comes from the south and it is all sucky because it passed from hand to hand to hand to hand, days, weeks, or months, and they put it in the gasoline tank and sometimes the gasoline touches the cake.

Ha... and YES we have underage girls from sale, sex service or home service, like, they clean your house, cook food and shit, but just in the very very south of Mexico, in the jungle and shit, where they don't speak Spanish, and they still believe in gods.

And the water is good. At least in the cities.

There has been a long tradition of Pot smoking in the US, how dirt weed came about is a long story.

It all started when drug laws were passed here in the US that were unreasonable like the government can take your land/home for growing.

Mexico and a few Caribbean nations stepped up it's game and began shipping weed in by the tons.

The reason it was in those little "shit cakes" is because it's usually compacted into 1 pound bricks.

Upon delivery it gets broken up into Ounces or smaller and makes those small brown chunks.

Also people paying for it by weight lead to growers letting it bud too long and develop seeds,

that kills the potency of it but can double the actual weight.

Dirt weed has been declining in popularity here since the 90's but still gets pumped in.

Most of the good weed here is grown locally on the East Coast or brought down from BC up in Canada covering whatever isn't grown out west.

The spike in price for "kind bud" made it economical for people to grow locally again,.

/yespothead

this is a question for everyone.

do you hate the french?

if you do, do you have a legitimate reason?

I think I can answer for most people in saying yes, and the legitimate reason would be their faggy as fuck and rude pieces of shit. This was taught to me my whole life by basically anything I ever heard about French people, and backed up after my brother visited Paris (said it was the worst place he went to in Europe, and he traveled quite a bit)

My girl is part French and has a French last name (although she looks Italian), and people are always like "Ohhhh, so you're French? That's cool..."

My great great Grandfather or something was French so my mother actually has a French maiden name, which I think is hilarious since her family is all CRAZY Italian, both in look and behavior (like father was mobbed up, they're all crotch grabbing guidos who eat nothing but pasta etc etc)

Thankfully my Dad's Italian also, so I ended up with a good last name