Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trogg_slayer

ask someone from a different country...

i have come to realize since i got addiccted to ch.0 that lots of the people on here are from all over the world. so i wanted to be able to ask people stuff that i have no idea about as an american. so let the questions flys......

my first is to people in england,

i know you guys call being busted getting nicked or call prison the NICK

but i heard someone call stealing "nicking" or nick the other day, is this used for both and why is tv lying to me agian???

and as usual so i didnt waste anyones time, heres some tits

laefnaacc.jpg

laefoaacc.jpg

• Like 1

being nicked is getting arrested, I don't really ever hear anyone refer to prison as Nick, although that is a term for prison too. Generally people just say they have been sent down, but I think that is the same in most places as a term for going to prison

nicking something is stealing, so TV is not lying to you

being nicked is getting arrested, I don't really ever hear anyone refer to prison as Nick, although that is a term for prison too. Generally people just say they have been sent down, but I think that is the same in most places as a term for going to prison

nicking something is stealing, so TV is not lying to you

thats wierd that STEALING and being ARRESTED use the same slang word. there oposites, but sometimes happen right after one anther

A question for Canadians with a strong northern pimp hand or Female Canadians.

I've got one week to get this girl from Toronto while she's visiting NYC without her man.

She's not staying with me but I'm trying to change that, and it's going ok so far but no skins yet.

Anything they dislike or have a negative stereotype about Americans that I should avoid.

Just trying to make things go a smooth as possible without any fuck ups.

I heard that in Australia, boob is slang word for jail or prison. is this true?

(Australians should know all about prisons...)

"Anything they dislike or have a negative stereotype about Americans that I should avoid.

Just trying to make things go a smooth as possible without any fuck ups."

^^^^thats a good one. that kinda shit can get u fucked up

I heard that in Australia, boob is slang word for jail or prison. is this true?

(Australians should know all about prisons...)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no boob is not a slang word for prison

I'd like to ask the people from England something.

Do you get the shits at the fact that you sent the Australians to an island paradise and they now send you washed up soapie stars in return?

Christo I have to admit, thinking about it now we definitely got the short straw in that deal, you get the sunny weather and good location in the world, we get the shite TV shows

A question for Canadians with a strong northern pimp hand or Female Canadians.

I've got one week to get this girl from Toronto while she's visiting NYC without her man.

She's not staying with me but I'm trying to change that, and it's going ok so far but no skins yet.

Anything they dislike or have a negative stereotype about Americans that I should avoid.

Just trying to make things go a smooth as possible without any fuck ups.

unless you have a good reason, dont rip on canada in front of her. then she wont think youre a sterotypically cocky new yorker

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no boob is not a slang word for prison

yeah it is. and a 'boob head' is someone who is constantly in and out of prison.

Also, something I often wonder is, if Australia is really that great why do I bump into half your population wherever I go?

Because Australia is so isolated in terms of it's location that the majority of kids when they turn 18 have never left Australia, so when school is finished the first thing they want to do is explore the world.

That must be localised then as I've never heard it in my life.

As for why do Aussies travel so much, we come for your womenz (one country of girls isn't enough for red blooded men like us)!!

unless you have a good reason, dont rip on canada in front of her. then she wont think youre a sterotypically cocky new yorker

Pretty obvious but I'll keep that in mind, in all honesty I haven't met a Canadian yet that I didn't like IRL.

I've got one for the English:

Are you worried that if we ever beat you in a World Cup game that your country would turn into a complete rabble?

So Canada to America is like Australia to England? Like, Canada is the shitty version of America. So....?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now