ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French broads are bangin!

This. and girls with french accents are the best. The accent sounds ultra faggy on guys though, but i've only dealt with a handful of french women and never any french dudes, so i can't really comment on their personalities. A few years back my buddy lived with 4 girls from France who came to the states for a year, and they were all awesome. Loved to drink heavily, cook us amazing food, smoke cigarettes, and not wear bras. They all spoke really broken english, so i'd always teach them really explicit things to say.

What has Scribe been eating? Last time i saw him on T.V he was the size of a bus.

i saw him aaaaages ago after he got his first family tribal tattoo. his arms are bigger than my thighs and it was all bruised and shit coz they do that shit with the single needle. i couldnt even see it properly from where i was but it was still noticeble

Do you keep your jandles in your chilly bins?

do what with jelly beans?

Hey New zealand,

Does everybody talk like those guys from Flight of the Conchords? Do you have "your own" food (ie. spanish people eat spanish food)?

Hows the women? Fat? Skinny? Hot? Ugly british faced goons?

my bad, mickeys were pretty foul too, from new zealand so ask some shit.

ok, beer, i can field this one:

American Beer is good stuff. But it's all just belgium beer recipes remade for mass production (Dos Equis, Corona, Modelo, all mexican beers), and shitty pilsners (Bud, Miller, Coors, etc).

My favorite American Beer is whatever you can get from a local microbrewery. For instance, when in Ft. Worth, you must try this:

35790.jpg & 685rahrstormcloud.jpg

Stormcloud IPA 6.0% by volume

http://rahrbrewery.com/beer <-- for their entire lineup, Ugly Pug is also good for a black lager.

Anything you can buy from the gas station is mass produced fizzy yellow piss beer, meant for rednecks. If you enjoy beer, go to a bar that servers up a lot of different brews. Like, the Flying Saucer in downtown Ft. Worth.

flyingsaucerlogo.jpg

http://www.beerknurd.com/

Craft beers ftw.

Yo Americans Whats a good American Beer? the only ones I seen here is budwiser and miller i think, and coronas. Coranas are all right but the others are kinda weak.

Corona isn't American (although it is delicous), but you're better off drinking Miller, Coors, or even Bud Light than the microbrew, tastes like shit, super cool beers other people on here are sure to recommend

Do people from other countries appreciate calling someone a 'fuck head' as much as i do?

never called someone a Fuckhead but call people Fuckwits all the time

Never been a fan of the well known US beers like Coors, Bud and all that fizzy shit but was at a place in the UK that had beer from the Brooklyn brewery and that shit was nice as hell, real flavoursome

DSC01939.jpg

do what with jelly beans?

Hey New zealand,

Does everybody talk like those guys from Flight of the Conchords?

pretty much, more in rural areas, Urban areas they speak a little faster and with a bit more

enthusiasm, not so much of a drawl.

Do you have "your own" food (ie. spanish people eat spanish food)?

not really we have hangi and umu's (earth ovens) that we cook food in. not an everyday thing more for tradition or occassions. I guess fish and chips is sold everywhere. Essentially being a few big islands seafood is probably a big part of our diet Fish, shellfish. out in the rural areas farming hunting and fishing are big part of life.

Hows the women? Fat? Skinny? Hot? Ugly british faced goons?

pretty multicultural so theres all types, can't be fucked finding flicks but yeah we've even got those ugly british faced goons too.

helenclark.jpg

our ex prime minister.

Do you keep your jandles in your chilly bins?

Ha yup I guess you'd be keeping your thongs in your eski

On the beers tip popular local beers here are

steinlager

steinlager.jpg

speights.

speights.jpg

lion red

lion-red.jpg

and a mean seasonal beer

monteiths summer ales

monteiths-summer-ale.jpg

but usually drink stellas or becks if I can afford.

Corona isn't American (although it is delicous), but you're better off drinking Miller, Coors, or even Bud Light than the microbrew, tastes like shit, super cool beers other people on here are sure to recommend

You have got to be shitting me.

There are heaps of good beers that aren't from micro-breweries over there. How in God's name can you drink that crap when there is such a huge amount of good quality stuff to be had??

As for Corona, that's a poor man's Dos Equis or Modelo.

Helen Clark, WTF happened there?!

yo whut. is the new zealands next top model show good? we're getting it here soon, has it already aired over there? hot girls?

Do people from other countries appreciate calling someone a 'fuck head' as much as i do?

i also wanna hear an answer to this.

Corona is really fucking wack. Total piss water.

And did you honestly pay for a green name even though you get banned like twice a week?

i cant fucking stand pretentious beer drinkers. coronas good. case closed. buckets of coronas on a patio own your stupid fucking brewed in deutchland by a one eyed beer pastor thick stained glass bottles of sour urine you drink.

as for my new snazzy green letters, you can thank hennessy for that.

and 12ozprophet for granting me the opportuniy to post amidst there fabulous online community.

they really are great people behind the scenes here.

*edit: and hennessy, click there adds. unbelievable product with a great new website. delicious, and gets you wasted.

go buy some today. just be sure to click the link to see what other really kool stuff that hennessy is up to these days.

Also people paying for it by weight lead to growers letting it bud too long and develop seeds,

that kills the potency of it but can double the actual weight.

Dirt weed has been declining in popularity here since the 90's but still gets pumped in.

Most of the good weed here is grown locally on the East Coast or brought down from BC up in Canada covering whatever isn't grown out west.

The spike in price for "kind bud" made it economical for people to grow locally again,.

/yespothead

what are you talking about? the longer you let a strain go for the more potent and bigger it gets. the goal is to have amber resin glands on the buds, anything less isn't done properly. Most strains take at least 9 weeks in flower at minimum.

and seed's only happen on hermie plants or if you have males in the garden.

your not totally right about the good weed thing either, a lot of the weed you guys get sent down from us up north is from Ontairo and Quebec, especially on the east coast. I hate to break it to ya'll there's no point in bringing dro across a continent when its available all over the place anyway.

and your country does produce good dro, but the problem is that most good growers keep the best product within their own community because of your crazy laws. Michigan is a good example of this, the growing community there has strong links with Nor-Cal so all the real kush's and rare clone only's have been circling lately.

I wouldn't expect as much from us in the future either, new laws and mandatory minimums are now in effect, so prices are probably going to go up here, i can't imagine what that is going to do on the boarder.

here's some eye candy for ya'll, peep this daughter of an American Mother and a Dutch Father, born and raised in Canada.

imgp0645zn6.jpg