ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright alirght americans i have a good one for you, might be one for the crossfire heads but we'll see.

Why did you and your government not listen you President D. Eisenhower? Dude was telling you not to create a military industrial complex and you went ahead and made an economy out of it instead. That said to me that even the president isn't enough to change the minds of american politics, which if i'm right, means democracy exists only between a few hundred politicians and the rest of you dudes are left in their wake...which would eat balls.

Maybe that topic is a bit too obscure for some of you, but maybe some of you yanks could teach me a thing or two.

/nonintentionalrhyming

President D. Eisenhower? Old time fart. How the fuck are you supposed to kill browns if you waste all that time on "industry." We invested in better and cooler shit.

Its called fucking your shit up.

You should try it sometime. Pussies.

It's called marques of queensbury son.

You should try it sometime, pussy.

Alright alirght americans i have a good one for you, might be one for the crossfire heads but we'll see.

Why did you and your government not listen you President D. Eisenhower? Dude was telling you not to create a military industrial complex and you went ahead and made an economy out of it instead. That said to me that even the president isn't enough to change the minds of american politics, which if i'm right, means democracy exists only between a few hundred politicians and the rest of you dudes are left in their wake...which would eat balls.

Maybe that topic is a bit too obscure for some of you, but maybe some of you yanks could teach me a thing or two.

/nonintentionalrhyming

Damn you make it sound simpler than it is.

"Dude was like, telling you not to make a military-industrial complex. And you were like, no bro, we're gonna make one anyways."

It was becoming an institutionalized system of the bureaucratic relationships between corporations and the US military since WWII. This shift had already begun and the tide couldn't simply be turned just over one man's farewell speech; there was too much profit to be made, too much ratcheting up of our need to "contain threats" around the globe, particularly communism at the time, and a public that was kept in the dark to even notice or care.

The military industrial complex also has advanced civilian applications as well, so its not all bad

Trauma surgery advances

Advancement in aviation

Advances in fiber and armor applications

Advances in computer and electronics application

Remember, the internet was invented for military use but now is mostly used by civilians

/nonintentionalrhyming

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DARPA

Americans; Why is Obama all like "Iran, you dudes can't have uranium enrichment facilities, we are sp super pissed off right now" when you dudes have the same shit going on? He was saying that he doesnt want the technology used for weaponry yet you dudes dropped two rather large bombs on Japan that sort of fucked them up. and that was ages ago, seems mad hypocritical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Brzezinski

Guest JohnLester#31

Tit for Tat MOD...

Hey foreigners... can I have a dollar? I mean an American dollar

Also I'd like to have some of your local currency but mostly I would like you to send me an American dollar from your country. Write a note on it too please. I can't deny that this is for self-enrichment because the very act enriches me but I won't spend any of it. I already have a pretty decent dollar collection ($57) from "I grew hemp" and "I subjugated women" and "I owned slaves" stamps to the most random "spend this dollar on something you love and it will come back to you x10"...

So far all my dollars are domestically collected but I'd dig it if I had some foreign envelopes/stamps and a letter to go with.

Hit up my PM for a mailing address if you're into it.

Any and everyone you receive one from, should get a month (or 3) subscription to "TDD". Set that up, and I'm into it.

because a thong is a piece of underwear that a woman wears

No, that's called a G String. Because when you see it you say gee, those underwear are nothing but a piece of string...., or bum floss if you prefer.

And why does the US tell others that they cannot have nukes when the US nuked Japan?

BECAUSE THEY FUCKING CAN!!!!

FFS, who ever said there were rules or right and wrong when dealing with national power and international security??! Seriously, wake up, the roses are blooming and the coffee has boiled.

move this topic of conversation to crossfire. faggots.

Dear Arabians (if we have any on here),

Why don't you practice personal hygiene? It's called deoderant and toilet paper. Why is it everytime I walk into a shady arab-mart gas station, it smells like you're boiling a shit stained dog in the back room? Is that just your crusty asshole behind the counter?

And stop raising the price of single blunts. Fuck heads.

Dear the UK,

thechoice.jpg

How does it feel to be a victim?

You can get a licence for shotguns and rifles here.

But most other guns were banned after a couple of mass shootings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungerford_massacre

"The massacre led to the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1988,[1] which banned the ownership of semi-automatic centre-fire rifles and restricted the use of shotguns with a magazine capacity of more than two rounds. The Hungerford Report had demonstrated that Ryan's collection of weapons was legally licensed."

then handguns in general were banned because of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

move this topic of conversation to crossfire. faggots.

Dear Arabians (if we have any on here),

Why don't you practice personal hygiene? It's called deoderant and toilet paper. Why is it everytime I walk into a shady arab-mart gas station, it smells like you're boiling a shit stained dog in the back room? Is that just your crusty asshole behind the counter?

And stop raising the price of single blunts. Fuck heads.

WORD . fucking 1.25 for a MINI dutch

Hey Europeans - Why don't you have shower doors/curtains?

In my many, many trips to Europe, I have stayed in houses, apartments, hostels, mediocre hotels, and 5 star hotels.

Even as I watch House Hunters International, one thing remains constant: No shower doors.

Sometimes it is just a drain and a hand held shower head.

The nicer joints have a little glass screen that swivels.

Perhaps you are used to controlling the head's stream, but I always make a huge mess, drenching the enitre floor.

WTF? Shit's annoying.

• Like 1