ask someone from a different country...

trogg_slayer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst most aboriginals here dont dress like african americans, they do dress as thug as their welfare payments will allow, which is minimal but i doubt they pay for much of their attire.

i really wouldnt liken aboriginals to african americans, however the somalian and nigerian fucks think they are the living incarnation of tupas shakur, except have a wardrobe of dada and fubu...plus fake timberlands, or timbalands i dont know i hate those shits.

This. Me and my work colleagues laughed so hard at this Nigerian guy that came into work all dressed up in his 'gangsta' attire, complete with these chains that looked like they were made of copper, and big fake blingy diamond earring. I swear, you just can't take people seriously who dress like that.

And in response to gingers, I thought it was due to the fact that 'ginger' is like a spice that is coloured similarly.

People outside the US: Since hitting 20k posts, DAO has been traveling the world trying to promote & pitch cheesesteaks to other countries.

Do you think cheesesteaks could be successful in your country?

I wouldn't eat it. but thats because any cheesesteak outside of philly is inferior

Hey foreigners... can I have a dollar? I mean an American dollar

Also I'd like to have some of your local currency but mostly I would like you to send me an American dollar from your country. Write a note on it too please. I can't deny that this is for self-enrichment because the very act enriches me but I won't spend any of it. I already have a pretty decent dollar collection ($57) from "I grew hemp" and "I subjugated women" and "I owned slaves" stamps to the most random "spend this dollar on something you love and it will come back to you x10"...

So far all my dollars are domestically collected but I'd dig it if I had some foreign envelopes/stamps and a letter to go with.

Hit up my PM for a mailing address if you're into it.

Hey foreigners... can I have a dollar? I mean an American dollar

Also I'd like to have some of your local currency but mostly I would like you to send me an American dollar from your country. Write a note on it too please. I can't deny that this is for self-enrichment because the very act enriches me but I won't spend any of it. I already have a pretty decent dollar collection ($57) from "I grew hemp" and "I subjugated women" and "I owned slaves" stamps to the most random "spend this dollar on something you love and it will come back to you x10"...

So far all my dollars are domestically collected but I'd dig it if I had some foreign envelopes/stamps and a letter to go with.

Hit up my PM for a mailing address if you're into it.

Post pics of your collection.

*aw shit, I gotta dig in boxes I think. I grabbed my stack and it's mostly gag bills. I had a crank head girl for a cople years so I hid most of it... but, on the right now I have $5 actual currency ($4 is $2 bills from grandma at Xmas)... but I'll find it.

Edit pending pictures.

Aw shit (again)... I took some flicks but there's a 100kb limit on attachment up loads for gif's... I'll set up a flikr acct tomorrow and then...

I bet he's Mexican & cooks it on a cookie sheet. And doesn't have a food service license.

Yes, yes and I didn't ask but you're probably right. I think there's two of them, and one might be a Chinese lady...I don't hang out in the Mission much these days.

They have hot dog carts in SF, and there's one guy that sells bacon wrapped hot dogs in the Mission. Gnarly.

if you don't get this after coming out of delirium then you're a faggot....

(ps: if you are a faggot then not getting these makes you a breeder)

(pps: if you don't eat meat then you're just a regular faggot.)

Americans; Why is Obama all like "Iran, you dudes can't have uranium enrichment facilities, we are sp super pissed off right now" when you dudes have the same shit going on? He was saying that he doesnt want the technology used for weaponry yet you dudes dropped two rather large bombs on Japan that sort of fucked them up. and that was ages ago, seems mad hypocritical.

Americans; Why is Obama all like "Iran, you dudes can't have uranium enrichment facilities, we are sp super pissed off right now" when you dudes have the same shit going on? He was saying that he doesnt want the technology used for weaponry yet you dudes dropped two rather large bombs on Japan that sort of fucked them up. and that was ages ago, seems mad hypocritical.

We dont enrich uranium for weapons purposes

You fail

We have nuclear weapons cause we are awesome

12023068-E7F2-99DF-3CBCE4AD9D3FCD19_1.jpg

Fuck yeah!!

We dont enrich uranium for weapons purposes

You fail

Wait, did i fail because enriched uranium isnt part of nuclear weapons technology or just because you're awesome?

As far as i recall the Non-Proliferation treaty prohibited Iranians from making it because it could be used in weapons? unless im thinking of something else.

We dont enrich uranium cause we dont build NEW nuclear weapons

The stocks of nuclear weapons the United States has are from the 1945s-1980s and the government doesnt build new ones thanks to Strategic Arms Treaties and Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty signed at the UN

If there is any uranium enriching it is only for nuclear power and not military purposes...unlike Iran who only enriches nuclear power for military purposes.

That was a long time ago. It's a new day.

Doesn't mean America can never be against the expansion of nuclear armament just because they dropped two atomic bombs decades ago.