Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet's on dude built up all this drama to try to get his nerves up even though he knows he's straight puss, he got up to the vaj and his dick went limp in his hand with him there panicking and trying to convince the little fella to stand up and salute just a little. Homegirl maybe played it cool because she thinks he's cute ubt in her mind she's going home to tell her best friend he's a douchebag limp dick.

Dude, the way you played this whole shit out, you're like Jim from American Pie.

• Like 1

mero. im really happy for you, and imma let you finish... all im saying is not every dude who's not a faggot hipster is awigger who wears MFG. most regular white dudes make fun of mid 30s dudes who wear jncos and puff coats.

I don't even know wtf a MFG is.

Does that mean I'm old, or does that make me a fake "wigger"?

I also don't wear jncos (wait, I thought you were the resident raver?), and havn't had a "Puff coat" in about a decade or so.

I will vouche that when I did wear Down jackets, they were definitely regular ass attire that most people rocked in the winter time.

Or at least around my way.

Like Mero said, not every white dude is a corny hipster and/or raver faggot like homeboy in this pic.

t4mcandyraver.jpg

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

you picture yourself on top of your bestfriends sister...

i couldnt do it anymore everytime i was on top of her, i just felt wrong.

i had to end it.

I told her "i couldnt do it...(yes i was about to smashed had my cawk ready 2 penetrate the vag)

i have to much respect for your brother"

She like ignored it and pushed me down on her and like forced it. Then that really got me sprung i love when girls take advantage. So i blocked out the image of her being my bestfriends sister and was beating that shit up for a good 20mins...

the pussy was tight n fuckin too gooood!

She's gunna tell her bro that she think she likes me and see what happens after that.

pix soon

^Translation:

He couldn't get his dick up due to strangulation of the balls caused from wearing tight pants.

So he made up some gay ass excuse about feeling "wrong" and all that shit that a woman would say.

Then like a frontin ass woman he had to be muffled, held down and dateraped. :biglaugh:

• Like 1

big fan of this thread for 1 reason.

you divided 12oz.

one side you had the dudes telling you you are required to hit it.

the other side telling you respect your boy.

you disappointed BOTH sides of 12oz by not respecting your boy, but being such a faggot while going about it that no one can rightfully give you props for this.

• Like 1

big fan of this thread for 1 reason.

you divided 12oz.

one side you had the dudes telling you you are required to hit it.

the other side telling you respect your boy.

you disappointed BOTH sides of 12oz by not respecting your boy, but being such a faggot while going about it that no one can rightfully give you props for this.

^As much as I think this dude's a homo, I have to agree with this statement. /nh