Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit. I wasn't even aware of what had transpired before I posted what I did up above. I fail for that, but this kid got raped by a 17 year old little cute chick. Why can't that happen to me at 28? Dude, you got raped by a 17 year old..........how is that even possible?!

Just do whatever kiddo. You already played yourself whether you beat those guts up for real or not. At 19 I would have been all over a jocking 17 year old slut like those little machine guns and diamonds and other shit all over those hoodies you kids wear these days.

• Like 1

Sup members of 12oz, im stuck on a problem that really has me thinking......

This dude has been my friend for about 4years and dudes like my closet friend i got. He has a sister, supppper fucking hot! Me and his sister are cool and we talk(not like that) when im over his crib. Yesterday she texted me saying to come pick her up and take her to mcdonalds. So i did, she told me to drop her off a block away, i was confused why but w.e. She gave me a hug and then she planted a kiss on me!!! I was just sprung and just blocked out the fact that this is my best friends sister and started to kiss her back.

I dont know how to feel, she promised me she wont tell him or anyone else and its our little secret...but she texts me alot flirting saying "when are we gonna hang out again ;)." I think she wants to fuck and i aint sure if i want to tho...this dudes my bestfriend and if he ever finds out, im fucked.

Got any advice??

oh and im 19 shes 17.

heres a pic of her..

3524u49.jpg

beat dem, guts,

I dated this girl for a while. She was really a... nasty freak. She just loved to get down with sex all the time. It was like... anytime of day, she was like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'd be nailing her and she'd be like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"

oh cool....lol

No fucking way... They'll be no escape, you get mad at your girl and want to go over your boy's house to vent, well now you can't tell him how his sister's a cunt bag and tried to give you a lousy hand job instead of putting her mouth on it.

...oh guess what? ...and when you go to your best friend's house to do something other than see your girlfriend's annoying face, she'll be already be there.

for the win.