Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you're just riding in on DAO's coat tail, I'm gonna write this one off...

What? You might want to ask DAO (or ANYONE)... he and I have a mostly adversarial relationship, I think the only thing I've agreed with him is that dogs are wolves. DAO and I are not allies, DAO and I are not friends. We don't know each other and if you did some research I bet you'd find me mostly on the other side of his arguments. I know a bunch of kids from the Bronx that understand rationality, maybe you skipped school that year.

What? You might want to ask DAO (or ANYONE)... he and I have a mostly adversarial relationship, I think the only thing I've agreed with him is that dogs are wolves. DAO and I are not allies, DAO and I are not friends. We don't know each other and if you did some research I bet you'd find me mostly on the other side of his arguments. I know a bunch of kids from the Bronx that understand rationality, maybe you skipped school that year.

I could have missed it. I wasn't cool, I didn't stay in school.

I could have missed it. I wasn't cool, I didn't stay in school.

Well, here's a 5th grade lesson. DON'T argue with people who call themselves "Smart" on the internet because I PROMISE that there are a bunch of up jumps who have tried to knock me down based on my name alone. I wouldn't take the title if I couldn't defend the castle. I have 10 years on this web site, 20 years in graffiti, and 40 years of being Smart.

WHAT?!

EDIT: Damn, sad fact that I have to face, I remember when I had 17 years in graff and I would round up to 20, just today I did some reflection based solely on my actual age and I realize I've been writitng on other people's stuff for a HARD 25 years, no less, no way... and I still push turds, AAAAAARGH! I hate art.

• Like 1

Well, here's a 5th grade lesson. DON'T argue with people who call themselves "Smart" on the internet because I PROMISE that there are a bunch of up jumps who have tried to knock me down based on my name alone. I wouldn't take the title if I couldn't defend the castle. I have 10 years on this web site, 20 years in graffiti, and 40 years of being Smart.

WHAT?!

Guess what? You jumped on me... I've got about a week on this site (ha!, but I can take the whole "haze the new guy" stuff, I'm a good sport), about 17 years in graffitti and a little over 30 years of being highly intelligent.

What ev's... ask around... water off a duck's back. I didn't jump on you, you jumped on me after my reply. Shine it how you want. If it's a graff thing then Bronx wins hands down... how can your get ups in NYC even begin to fail against my destruction of a random toilet in the Nevada desert. Still, it's not much you've tossed up that I can't shoot down on principle. Maybe you should try to act cool no matter what your screen name is. Mostly, don't start a fight with me, ask around, I don't usually use my Mod powers to squash arguments. I'm fuckin' righteous. I only shut down those that have proven their unworthyness. I ban hard but I don't ban indescriminatyely. I'm not afraid of confrontation. I'm not petty. Even if we're never friends I won't jam you up for the fuck of it.

So... 'nuff said.

seriously how did this happen boost? you disappoint me on many levels.

if she sent you txts saying "we should have gone further" you txt her back saying "well if you can sneak out i can pick you up"

if she actually said she wanted to fuck you or implied it then you dropped the fucking ball (see: FAILED)

its got to the point where you don't really care about how your bestfriend will feel which was your initial inquiry.

just fucking do it, if you are too scared or have never had any real interaction with a female apart from that magical times you and her spent on the couch watching movies and trying to find her clit then DRINK A BEER or something before you go over.

but really, whoever said you fail at being a teenager summed it up.

Guess what? You jumped on me... I've got about a week on this site (ha!, but I can take the whole "haze the new guy" stuff, I'm a good sport), about 17 years in graffitti and a little over 30 years of being highly intelligent.

WOMP WOMP

Passing through, doing seventy-five on The Cross Bronx in your mom's car on your way to Connecticut doesn't count.

NIGGA YOU CANT EVEN DO 30 ON THE CROSS BRONX UNLESS ITS 4AM.

THIS DUDE IS ACTUALLY NOT FRONTIN, I PERSONALLY WALKED MORE THAN HALF THE LENGTH OF TREMONT AND SOUTHERN BULLY WITH THIS DUDE DRINKIN BEERS BOMBIN ON THE LATENIGHT TIP AND IM FROM HERE B BORN & RAISED...DUDE IS NOT A "FAT WIGGER" HE'S ACTUALLY A REGULAR WHITE DUDE FROM PHILLY, (ONE OF THE FEW CITIES I RESPECT OUTSIDE OF NYC) CARHARTS AND BOOTS TYPE DUDE, PAUSE ON THE PHYSICAL DECRIPTION BUT JUST TO CLARIFY. WHAT PART OF THE BX YOU FROM MY G?