Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm a Faggot Hipster and you're a Faggot Wigger. You know the kind who stands on the corner, holding it down. Rapping, running your mouth until you sees a black dude walking up the block, then you button your lip right quick...

Play on Player...

I don't rap, but you have "Bronx" as your location and you just called me a wigger.

Is there a Bronx Wisconsin or something?

Coming from the hipster who has "Bronx" as his location?

Anytime you're in The Bronx let me know...

Shit I'll sit down with you and buy you a beer if you can make it as far as my block without someone else pushing your wig back in a random attack on a fat ass, lilly white wigger trying to strut his shit through The Bronx...

Anytime you're in The Bronx let me know...

Shit I'll sit down with you and buy you a beer if you can make it as far as my block without someone else pushing your wig back in a random attack on a fat ass, lilly white wigger trying to strut his shit through The Bronx...

I've routed through the Bronx more than once without any problems.

But then again, I'm not a tight pants wearing hipsterfag.

I'm sure you get your wig pushed back on a daily basis.

Apparently your mind was already made up before you started this thread, so just do what you're gonna do.

Seriously. This thread and this thread make me wonder what people are after in Channel Zero when they air themselves out like this. Do they want validation? Absolution? Advice? To be talked out of whatever it is that they're about to do? Then they proceed to catch feelings when the clowning starts but they know damn well what the drill is because they've seen it a thousand times before.

If I were going to fuck my friend's little sister I would have just handled biz, kept my damn mouth shut and tried not to think about it. You failed on all three counts.

• Like 2