Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh well this is what happened today, picked up her up, we went to my crib chilled watched some t.v, she cuddled next to me blah blah we made out lalala messed around, but i just couldnt smash her...think i need more time to think about it...when i dropped her off i dropped her off a block away from her crib and my boy's girlfriend texted me saying "BUSTED", i immediately panicked, but we made an excuse sayin i seen her walking and i dropped her off home...hope it works

if not 12oz you got my back?

youve already fucked up and you havnt even smashed her. Your boy is dirty on you because his girlfriend has already mentioned this to him. Now they both think your sly as and that you have already fucked her.

Dude, this drama has become anticlimactic in more than 1 way. Shit, you didn't even manage to hit it with the chick practically throwing the target in your face? At this point, the only way I've got your back is if it's pushing your ass out of the way so the rest of us with half a brain and even half a dick can fuck her and get it over with. Damn.