Bestfriend or his sister??

boost™

mero. im really happy for you, and imma let you finish... all im saying is not every dude who's not a faggot hipster is awigger who wears MFG. most regular white dudes make fun of mid 30s dudes who wear jncos and puff coats.

you're so black and white homie. black being wigger... and white being faggot hipster... most of us are in the grey. we wear clothes that fit and we didn't fuck girls when we were 11 years old....

just sayin homie. just sayin...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGA YOU CANT EVEN DO 30 ON THE CROSS BRONX UNLESS ITS 4AM.

It was a joke, if we tried to take everything said on this site literally and debate it... needless to say we'd be in one big mess.

If people wanna jump on me and I don't have a problem with it, I'm a good sport, I can take it. I'm new here, this wont be the first time in life I've paid my dues. I can roll with the punches.

But, if someone is sitting there with clenched fists, stomping their feet, and punching their keyboard while I'm reading posts directed towards me, getting made fun of and laughing at it, I really can't help you.

My advice would be, it's only the internet... Lighten up fool.

• Like 1

i take it back, MERO is my favorite internet character.

there needs to be a 12oz cartoon.

MOAR BOOBZ

Dude boost you suck at getting laid

Go work on your Honda some more

If you ever get some balls and fuck her Im sure you wouldn't even hit it right

Are you a virgin boost?

You already made out with her. If your boy is gonna be mad if he finds out he's gnna think you fucked no matter what you say. You know he knows something is up since you already asked him

and he said no then you drop her off a block away with some weak excuse.

So

If he's gonna get mad no matter what you might as well pop your cherry.

YO I CAN HONESTLY SAY A BITCH NEVER TOUCHED MY BODY ANYWHERE NEAR MY PENIS WITHOUT GETTING THEY CHEEKS BLOWN OUT. IF SHES GRABBIN YOUR JOINT ITS TIME TO MAKE IT HAPPEN B. OTHERWISE YOU LOST...YOU A PALOMO FOR LIFE, GOOGLE IT.

ALSO, STOP ASKIN NIGGAS OBVIOUS SHIT LIKE "YO SHOULD I FUCK THIS BITCH?" THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS ALWAYS YES UNLESS SHE GOT AIDS, IS 12, OR IS RELATED TO YOU...NIGGA LETS BE SERIOUS, YOU JUST WANT TO SHOW NIGGAS A BITCH SO NIGGAS CAN BE LIKE "OH SHE BAD!" "I WOULD DEF SMASH!" AND BE JELLY, WELL LEMME TELL YOU SUMM, I FUCKED ALOTTA BITCHES IN MY LIFE AND ALOT THEM WAS BAD SO I AINT JELLY. BUT I WOULD FUCK THAT BITCH AND YOU SLIPPIN IF YOU NOT [FUCKIN THAT BITCH].

Your boy and his girl already have one up on you.

They're gonna think somethiing's up no matter what.

Your bullshit excuse is just that.

At this point you might as well pipe the shit out of her because there's no going back.

But from now on, remember you're 19 years old, you shouldn't be pulled into highschool bullshit, no matter how mint the titties are.

So man up, take flicks and do the dirtyy.

Seriously.

Your 12oz rep rides on it.

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

you picture yourself on top of your bestfriends sister...

i couldnt do it anymore everytime i was on top of her, i just felt wrong.

i had to end it.

I told her "i couldnt do it...(yes i was about to smashed had my cawk ready 2 penetrate the vag)

i have to much respect for your brother"

She like ignored it and pushed me down on her and like forced it. Then that really got me sprung i love when girls take advantage. So i blocked out the image of her being my bestfriends sister and was beating that shit up for a good 20mins...

the pussy was tight n fuckin too gooood!

She's gunna tell her bro that she think she likes me and see what happens after that.

pix soon

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

i had to end it.

I told her "i couldnt do it...(yes i was about to smashed had my cawk ready 2 penetrate the vag)

She like ignored it and pushed me down on her and like forced it. Then that really got me sprung i love when girls take advantage. So i blocked out the image of her being my bestfriends sister and was beating that shit up for a good 20mins...

She's gunna tell her bro that she think she likes me and see what happens after that.

pix soon

I started to read this and I was like

xzibit.jpg

But then I was like

xzibit-happy.jpg

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

i had to end it.

your a fuckin idiot for saying that and not going for it....

but bout time you hit it though...

god damn...16 pages

ok heres the deal

i had to end it.

pix soon

im reading this you got all nervous, couldnt get your dick up, and lied about it on 12oz