everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
try jackin off with your left hand.

snort xanax.

shit in outher peoples pillowcase.

opposed to your own pillowcase?

If beezy is dropping by, and you're trying to get your issue, don't ruin it by leaving your super plunger 5000 out in plain sight. Clean the motherfucker while you're at it.

tdo_sk_xl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

one of the most important questions you can ask yourself is "what's in it for me?" Selfishness is not always a bad thing. it may help you avoid a lot of bullshit from people false flagging friendship and weigh the positive and negative of most situations.

don't drink beer in bed, you'll probably spill it.

wear a condom when getting a lap dance, don't ruin your undies. (yet to try)

don't stress about stuff, you end up making it much worse, it all works out in the end.

don't drink wine after beer, unless you love terrible hangovers.

when you meet a girl, get her number asap. don't give yours. She doesn't usually call.

You are more attractive than you think you are...be confident, get those chicks.

pregame...always pregame, but never drink too fast. keep at a chill pace all night. always keep in the back of your mind not to embarrass yourself.

wake n bake, you're good all day.

waking up early is good for you, even though it sucks donkey balls. wake n bake fixes this.

hindsight is 20/20. you can mope about the past, or move on. moving on is better.

make lunch at home, cheaper than buying lunch at delis.

Always keep your distance from drama, especially at the workplace. no matter how juicy.

when camping, always bring a poncho.

everything in moderation.

smoke pot everyday

but seriously..

hold the door open for people, then you have the right to be a dick and say "your welcome" if they don't say thanks

say hi to random girls on the street, it can start a conversation (you don't always have to be drunk)

if you've never done opiates.... don't start now

apparently there is a lot to life, but i'm still having trouble finding it!

don't post your life on the internet

but seriously, don't do opiates ever. i mean ever. this should be stated in every post in this thread

take care of your feet. ask anyone who's ever been in the military.

loiter when possible

get a job, it builds character. even if you are mad ballin' dope slangin' rackin' all the shit, honest money is more rewarding.

save $25 a week. it adds up.

listen to your elders. even the crazy ones

travel. alot.

I smoked some weed. Good weed and i dont smoke often because of probation but i had some and i had some time to get cleaned... So i'm blowed back right. Thought i would come online and look at some rap letters and accidentally went to 12prophet.com. Forgot the oz. I was shell shocked. Thought religious people took over the forum. The absent oz part escaped me for a couple minutes.