everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got old rice then make fried rice

put rice in a pile in a skillet on 3/4 or full heat

make a crator indention in the pile of rice

crack egg into crator

stir like hell

add soy sauce..cook rice till light brown

add cooked chicken beef or shrimp

Now you got fried rice instead of a clogged ass drain

Dont poor grease down the drain. it will clog it.

save the grease in a little bowl and store it in the oven

old bacon grease makes for some bad ass fried chicken too!

Drink beer with high alcohol content at home. Thiis will allow you to drink more low alcohol content beer when at parties...You will look cool and be able to keep your wits about you.

Find a Taqueria. Great food for a Great price!

eating nanners backwards is gay, plus there's that black shit always in the last (your first) bite.

i use antibacterial soap AND a wash cloth, which doesnt even matter if everyone else in my tub doesnt. but you're probably washing your face with your room mates nuts.

my "roommate" happends to be my girl. i dont shack up with a bunch of other men like your faggot ass. go soak in ur "tub" with ur roomies homo.

my "roommate" happends to be my girl. i dont shack up with a bunch of other men like your faggot ass. go soak in ur "tub" with ur roomies homo.

aww, did i hurt your feeeeelings? 12 year olds have so many different feelings, you must have lost that first pube you been grooming with my washcloth advice, sorry about that.

-have at least 10 sim cards on hand pre loaded with money and only ever text msg.

-take the battery out your phone when you want too go somewhere or do something important.

-use hushmail, and only on public computers, switch email addresses every week.

-meet in public, talk off subject and just pass notes back and forth, then burn em yourself.

-don't ever use blackberry pin's.

-don't ever use pay phones.

-never tell bitches what you do.

-use predetermined drop offs and pick ups.

-never have product and cash in the same place.

-never drive in a car with product, walk or take public transit.

-have at least 10 sim cards on hand pre loaded with money and only ever text msg.

-take the battery out your phone when you want too go somewhere or do something important.

-use hushmail, and only on public computers, switch email addresses every week.

-meet in public, talk off subject and just pass notes back and forth, then burn em yourself.

-don't ever use blackberry pin's.

-don't ever use pay phones.

-never tell bitches what you do.

-use predetermined drop offs and pick ups.

-never have product and cash in the same place.

-never drive in a car with product, walk or take public transit.

Never make a dollar because people are weirded out by crazy paranoid drug dealers

Never make a dollar because people are weirded out by crazy paranoid drug dealers

i used to get dimes off an old friend if nothing better was available.. dude would never do a hand to hand trade off..put your money down and pick up the bag, also in a room w/o windows. if he'd pick me up he always put the dimebags in a shopping bag with never used styrofoam bowls and papertowels, then drop me back off. wtf is wrong with people? could you make it look like im grabing a lb instead of a 20 pls?

I was waiting for my car while it was gettin an oil change and this guy was also waiting, bitchin about life in general. I was the only one in earshot of it,so I fell victim.Aanyway..he was complaining about geting a speeding ticket..which out here a typical C code ticket is 190.00.

He said his friend told him to pay the ticket with a check/money order in an amount slightly over the priciple. (195.00) The court will cash your check, and will reimburse the extra ($5). He then said, not to cash the $5 check. They will not be able to put it on your record/driving history until it is cashed(closed). IDK..I asked him, 'well, if they can't completely close it, then doesnt it remain unpaid'? he said no, because they have already cashed the amount of ticket. I wouldnt trust it..but wondering if this makes sense to any of you..or have any of you tried this?

it makes no sense to me, in my state. I have unpaid taxes for illicit substance tax, but was still able to apply for, and was given a passport. If the unresolved payments kept the case open and unfinished, technically i should still be on probation, but all charges are dropped, and i have a passport, but still owe the state a few cents. Not sure if this relates directly to traffic issues though.

Sounds to me like dude just got hebrewed out of 5 bucks.

dont lick the whole L or doob, makes it smell like stank ass breath when its bein smoked.

right after throwing the hanburger on the grill, push down in the middle of the burger with ur thumb about 3/4 into the burger. it will stop you from getting a burger thats taller than wide.

only flip the burger once. every time more than that and ur just drying out ur burger.