everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I myself am not a fan of the wallet in the back pocket and think it could lead to back problems.

To keep money orderly fold into hundred dollar amounts, that way you can carry more in your wallet and count out amounts with ease.

When your work involves paperwork and documentation, stay on top of it and keep things real organized. Sometimes documentation is a drag but you need to do it and do it well to back up your other work.

Making a big deal about weed is corny past the age of fifteen or so and is certainly not a good everyday tip.

save coupons and send in for the rebates. that shit adds up quick. and if you are in a bad mood, you can take refuge in knowing that by holding someone up in line behind you, you have murdered them just a little bit.

and in public restrooms, before taking a shit, drop a wad of toilet paper in there. not enugh to clog it, just enough to ensure no back splash.

for those that play the guitar, you can take a bread clip such as this

leet-bread-clip.jpg

and stick it between your strap and the metal thing the straps attach to. if you do it right it makes it near impossible for your strap to slip off the guitar. maybe i didn't explain that so well, PM if you care for further instruction.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
for those that play the guitar, you can take a bread clip such as this

leet-bread-clip.jpg

and stick it between your strap and the metal thing the straps attach to. if you do it right it makes it near impossible for your strap to slip off the guitar. maybe i didn't explain that so well, PM if you care for further instruction.

might have to try this. so random, thanks!