everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A 12 ounce tip.

There is a feature known as a "v-card" in forums such as this one. I believe that the default is that it be enabled. What this means is that the email addy you used to set up your account can be viewed by anyone who chooses to download your v-card.

If you do not want the email addy you used to be easily attainable by anyone on this fine forum you can disable it. To do so go User Control Panel>Settings and Options>Edit Options>Login and Privacy and un-check allow v-card download.

I am reasonably certain that many a noob has gotten embarrassed by being a jerk and then having their facebook or whatever violated through this feature.

A 12 ounce tip.

There is a feature known as a "v-card" in forums such as this one. I believe that the default is that it be enabled. What this means is that the email addy you used to set up your account can be viewed by anyone who chooses to download your v-card.

If you do not want the email addy you used to be easily attainable by anyone on this fine forum you can disable it. To do so go User Control Panel>Settings and Options>Edit Options>Login and Privacy and un-check allow v-card download.

I am reasonably certain that many a noob has gotten embarrassed by being a jerk and then having their facebook or whatever violated through this feature.

i was the king of this once upon a time...

well me and casek

I like to make sure I wear the shoes that make me feel the tallest when I know I'm gonna' meet new people. Makes me feel a bit more dominate and for some reason, people just take someone with a good height more serious....I don't know...

This. I'm 6' 4" and hardly get fucked with. except by the police.

Put vitamin E on scars you don't like

throw your fingernails in the trash, roaches eat them shits

be safe, use sunscreen. skin cancer ain't a joke

if you want the college knowledge without the college bills, try downloading lectures. There are topics covering pretty much everything, and it's completely free. I listen to them on bike rides and i've learned quite a bit

toss your tv out the window

even if you dont need help, read self help books, they can really improve your outlook and views on life and the way you live.

napoleon hills 17 steps to personal success is an awesome read, im just about to finish it, not a long or boring book at all.

never eat when stressed, scared or emotionally under the weather.

yall can keep lettin that hair grow on your nether regions.

ima keep shaving that shit.

never met a bitch who didnt like it gillette fresh down there.

pants are good for a week?

shirts for 5 days?

c'mon son.

on another note:

if you run into a girl and you feel theres an automatic mutual attraction, ask for her number.

no matter how awkward, even if the only thing you shared was a smile.

i ran into a real cute blonde yesterday after i smoked a blunt.

got the fuck me eyes, didnt ask, and its been bugging me ever since.

the worst thing she can say is no.

If you like mashed potatoes don't be a lazy ass and make em. Peel and cut the potatoes and start em in well salted pot of cold water, bring to a boil and cook till done. Strain in a colander and return to pan, if you over cooked em and they are mushy let em sit and dry out a little before proceeding. Mash with butter, a little milk and some sour cream, season and serve.

For extra points make mashed potato pancakes for breakfast the following day.

The Idahoan inst-mashed are good for hotel living along with a foreman grill and a thin cut steak.