everyday life tips and tricks

morton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hookers.

If you want to find out if the supposed 'hooker' is a cop or not, dont ask her for sex. But instead, tell her you own a pin-up site and that you need a model to take nude pictures of and that you'll pay for the pictures only. No sex.

If she's a cop, she'll deny the offer. If she's not, she'll say yeah.. and once you know the difference, you can 'change your mind' at the sleazy hotel.

Its also depending on your state/city, better check your local prostitution laws first.

ps: Ive never tried this trick nor tried picking up hookers in general. But if you're desperate enough for some pussy (or just really bored)... give it a shot. :lol:

-have at least 10 sim cards on hand pre loaded with money and only ever text msg.

-take the battery out your phone when you want too go somewhere or do something important.

-use hushmail, and only on public computers, switch email addresses every week.

-meet in public, talk off subject and just pass notes back and forth, then burn em yourself.

-don't ever use blackberry pin's.

-don't ever use pay phones.

-never tell bitches what you do.

-use predetermined drop offs and pick ups.

-never have product and cash in the same place.

-never drive in a car with product, walk or take public transit.

LOL I BET YOU'RE PUSHING SERIOUS WEIGHT BR0.

popped-collars.jpg

that one thing that you want to do but say you never will. do it. what's the worst that can happen?

loiter. loiterin' is good.

smoke weed in moderation.

wear shoes as little as possible

mostly, don't take yourself or anyone else too seriously

I have three rules which I live by:

Never get less than 12 hours sleep,

never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city,

and never go near a lady with a tattoo of a dagger on her hand.

Now you stick with that, and everything else is cream cheese.

I guess it depends on the hospital. I have never paid a doctor bill in my life with no ill effects. My wife on the other hand has been sued by the surgeon and they put a body attatchment warrant to it. She has been under a rule to show cause for 4 years now. The intrest on it is higher than the monthly order so even paying every month we get further behind on it and actually owe more now than the original bill. Life tip here: identity theft or suck it up and don't go to the hospital. Go to the billing department and ask if they have a fund for just such an event. They probably do.

• Like 1