The Beer Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ that fucking Nakhon logo looks so cheesed out, i would pass on first impression alone.

hope it tastes better than it looks.

Nothing special about that beer except the price. That being said, it still tastes better than the Miller Lite I always drink.

had a few of these the other day too...

prankster.jpg

Drinking this right now. I've never had one before but im neither impressed nor disappointed, just neutral. It's has a small bit of sweetness and very light in body. Meh, would be a good summer brew where the point is to drink many of them in the hot sun.

celis-white1.jpg

Celis USED to be the shit, great brews. Then for some reason they scaled back their production/distribution and it was no longer in my area. I happily found some some years later & it tasted like crap, don't know what happened to them.

What's the consensus on Victory Brewery? I've been wanting to try a few of their beers recently, but I'm disappointed by how expensive a case is considering it's a Philly brewery and I'm in Philly.

I can't speak on most of their beers but I'm a big fan of the Prima Pils plus it's a perfect beer for summer. Its not cheap though, got a six pack yesterday and it was $9.

000_10003.jpg.5ed64249b7aaa58b2af91b06d859c61d.jpg

000_10005.jpg.b32877682f335e2bfb5148490e456a45.jpg