my weekend's drinking is gonna look something like this:

ales_gallery_ppa_6pck.jpg

nugget_nectar_ale.jpg

ten-fidy.jpg

ommegang-hennepin.gif

OBERON_KEG.jpg

maybe stop by here for some more brew and some pizza

2686652930_bc1c34b715.jpg?v=0

can't fucking wait, it's gonna be 85 degrees tomorrow. :)

BurningRiver_BottleGlass.jpg

I said it numerous times in the other thread... pretty much any Great Lakes beer is fucking win. I'm driving through the midwest in August, and leaving my car's trunk empty just so I can fill it with Great Lakes and Three Floyds beers.

Maybe cause i live in Cleveland but all their mass produced beers don't really do it for me anymore. If you roll through Cleveland make sure to stop at the brewery. They have at least two beers on tap that aren't sold outside of the brewery, and they got some damn good eats too.

Maybe it's because I can't get it anymore; absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Never made it to the Brewery, but we are taking 80 thru Ohio, so I'll try to make it up there.

Today I had these while at my parents to visit, eat some ribs, and help my dad start his garden:

Delicious, but pops didn't like it.

abale.jpg

I haven't had this before today, and I fucking Loved it!!!! went really, REALLY good with BBQ ribs. My dad didn't actually like this one either, but he drinks labat blue light on the regular, so I wasn't expecting epiphenies.

stone-smoked-porter.jpg

I am from the north west and really enjoyed the beer of Maine and New England when I was there years ago. I think that being out here the harvesting of hops messes up the beer.

speaking of stone, anyone try the Sublimely Self Righteous Ale yet? bomb!

CIMG0418.jpg

other good shit I've had lately:

1926.jpg

3061.jpg

going to try this one tonight because it's on sale:

150.eat.beergeek.rasputin.jpg

one time me and my boy were drinking and he had a guinness, and apparently the kind he got has this like plastic thing in it to mix it up. he drank most of it and then we started to bug out because we thought there was some shit that was not supposed to be in there (already stoned) so we decide to break the bottle, and we see this plastic bullet thing. Then he googled it and we found out what it was. Should have done that before breaking a bottle in his sink lol.

Isn't that shit to kill/keep the foam or something like that?

its something to do with the thickness of that kind of guinness but yeah something like that

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now