Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get it but i dont get walt. He makes no sense. In the middle of the desert

with a bag over his head and all he gets is fired with 1 condition. Stay away

from Jesse. And the arrogant prick has the nerve to open his mouth and in

not so few words say OR WHAT. So Gus lets him have it and finally tells him

he will kill his fam. I seemed to interpret that as being what would happen if

he was to try and fuck with Jesse. So yes... time to disappear was yesterday.

but walt is dumb. Unless i'm wrong he misunderstood Gus and turned a mountain

into a mountain range.

Not exactly sure how he expected to disappear the whole family if all he had

in addition to that few stacks was a half million dollars. Not enough money.

Walt played the entire deal bad. He should never have tried to live a life of

crime

OH SHIT

so just to get up to date. walt wants to relocate but can't pay for it cos skylar gave some of the money to ted. walt can't get more money cos he's fired and has pissed off gus. not sure whether gus said he would kill the whites or just threatened, but he did say hank needs to go. and ted is dead.

Also, this is crazy to think of

"Series creator Vince Gilligan originally intended for Jesse Pinkman's character to be killed at the end of Breaking Bad''s first season. Originally, Gilligan wanted Jesse to die in a botched drug deal as a plot device to plague the main protagonist Walter White with guilt. However, Gilligan said by the second episode of the season, he was so impressed with Jesse's character and Aaron Paul's performance that "it became pretty clear early on that would be a huge, colossal mistake, to kill off Jesse."

Walt probably wouldn't have been given all the money at once, from his pay.

Paying for Hanks bills, living expenses, his own medical stuff, new car for retard junior, money that went to Ted, paying Saul, money going into the car wash. It seems possible that he'd only have a bit left after Skyler gave the money to Ted.

Can't wait to see what happens though, if the DEA know that someone is after Hank, no doubt Gus and co are gonna know immediately that someone AKA Walt tipped them off. Maybe he's gonna come after Walt straight away now.

Who knows, I'm just typing shit haha. Next episode is gonna be wild though no doubt.

I seem to find myself saying "shit just got real" after every episode... but last night, shit just got real

lol'd

needs moar bill burr and huell, i forget his name, but hes a funny comedian as well

also, anyone else notice how skyler is out of breathe in every fucking scene, shits annoying

Druglord-Hospital-1317056302.jpg

Walt laughing hysterically at the end made my day, time to self destruct Walt

this.

Shit... this episode was intense.I watched the first one at 10, then encore episode right after. Sat through a rerun of The Killing , then watched it again for the 3rd time at 2am. That's how good this show is. All i know is it's about to get real.......MAD REAL! lol

Breaking-Bad-Ted-1317056299.jpg