Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The last scene with the cartel meeting was an awesome insight into Gus's past.They ain't fags just mere partners in biz.Gus is smart using scholarships in chemistry study to end up having the people he helps owe him, into which they end up having to help him for the favor aswell as the money.The reason for Gus's reaction to his cook being killed was because I'm sure it was his first and only cook and business partner at the time.Awesome scene nonetheless.

The other thing I was wondering about was when Gus's sitting with Tuco's uncle (wheelchair dude with the bell) Gus says "Will today be the day",And the Uncle gets angry and starts tearing up. and Gus walks away grinning.I'm not sure what ya'll think, but I think Gus is going to somehow use him to help himself with the cartel or some shit.anyways Bout to stream the latest episode.JYEA!

The last scene with the cartel meeting was an awesome insight into Gus's past.They ain't fags just mere partners in biz.Gus is smart using scholarships in chemistry study to end up having the people he helps owe him, into which they end up having to help him for the favor aswell as the money.The reason for Gus's reaction to his cook being killed was because I'm sure it was his first and only cook and business partner at the time.Awesome scene nonetheless.

The other thing I was wondering about was when Gus's sitting with Tuco's uncle (wheelchair dude with the bell) Gus says "Will today be the day",And the Uncle gets angry and starts tearing up. and Gus walks away grinning.I'm not sure what ya'll think, but I think Gus is going to somehow use him to help himself with the cartel or some shit.anyways Bout to stream the latest episode.JYEA!

It seems to me hes asking him "will today be the day that you die" and he just goes there so he can watch him die if/when he does.

• Like 1

" what if all the equipment is in Mexican not English? "

- Jesse Pinkman

"This your plan, invite me to your house, make...whatever the fuck this is..."

Hopefully Skylar gives him the money, and walt kills both of them, then walt jr. because he witnessed it all. That would be a good season ending..