Breaking Bad

japillahan

This dude is a meth cook. I would think he could probably get whatever he wants if he needed something bad enough. Fuck, call saul. He knows everybody..I doubt he'd be doing anything by the book..

True, but I was thinking in the time frame, of which he knew they were going to get to draw Gus out to the hospital. Walts chemistry skills seem to be an easier way (quicker) as it seemed to unfold quickly. Hence the sub par bomb/detonator .

I didnt even notice the plant last night...too busy staring at the gun spinning.

and that scene where Walt was watching Gus from the roof....I kept thinking that his glasses where going to reflect the sun and give him up.

I thought Gus was going to spot Walt and wave to him. This show never ceases to amaze.

The desperation on Walt's face in the last few moments was unbelievable, I was right there with him. Some amazing acting. I'm itching for the last episode, this week can't go by quick enough!

I agree, There is no show on TV that has me sitting at the edge of my seat with my jaw dropped through most scenes just waiting to see the outcome. Bravo AMC!!

I'm telling you. I'm probably never going to enjoy tv show again, after breaking bad ends. there is nothing out there like it, The writing on this show is amazing. You can usually call the outcome on most tv shows playing, but most of Breaking Bad's writing has twists you just don't see coming.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SPOILERISH THEORY ALERT

2lkbgnc.png

The plant Walt is looking at in this pool scene as he's plotting his next move is apparently called "White Monkshood", and as it turns out it's poisonous:

white-monkshood.jpg

http://hort.uwex.edu/articles/white-monkshood

it was walt who poisoned brock!:scrambled: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :scrambled: :scrambled: :eek: :eek:

Walt is smart and is thinking like Gus (if he did poison Brock) because he knew Gus's past with killing kids, and he knew he would be able to draw Jesse back to him, and use the Gus's killing kids line, knowing he could get Jesse back on his side. Hmmm. interesting theory.lolss, but I really think it was Gus, only because the missing cigarette.when could Walt have got it.

Hell on Wheels looks awesome but it kinda made me long for Deadwood.

I shouldn't have watched the trailer for Sunday's Breaking Bad, it's made the week 70% longer.

My thoughts exactly.

The Killing is my second favorite from AMC. Definately a good watch.The season ending for The Killing was awesome. Hell on Wheels looks good too.

here is another Season Finale Promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9Xztaqx6o&feature=watch_response

i am 99.99999999% sure walt didn't poison the kid.

i just don't see the time line working out.

or saul agreeing to murder a kid for free, (walt is broke)

gus on the other hand don't give a fuck.

i'd say gus still has bugs everywhere. he heard the conversation that jesse and walt had (some of it we didnt get to see yet) and expected walt to do something wild with a gun when he came back out. i mean really, what other time does gus go around being seen with his errand boys aside from when he knows something is going to go down.

so anyway - as he almost reaches the car on the way out he wonders why walt hasn't tried to shotgun his head yet, then he gets to thinking.. walt is a chemist.. he probably knows how to make some wild explosion type things. that's why he went to the ledge and peered out at the roof tops.

that's what i think, anyway.

From somewhere else...

I agree. I mean, the writers have to keep consistency in their own universe, and they always have. They made it clear that the Ricin takes 2-3 days and then there's heart-attack symptoms.

The creator Vince Gilligan has kept repeating that he's going to make Walt a villain right? Not an anti-hero, and not a tragic hero. An all out villain. He said he wants people to be rooting for his death by the end of the show. With only one season left, they have to do something soon to make him un-relatable/un-sympathetic. There's not much time for them to do this.

You're familiar with Chekov's Gun? We learned about it in an old English class. It's where an object or something seemingly unimportant is revealed to be important later on. I'm not betting on this theory because anything can happen on BrBa, but Walt spun the gun twice and it faced him. The next time it pointed directly at the flower. The camera focused on the flower. He looked at the flower and you could see the wheels turning in his head. That flower, as noted, is a "White Monkshood Flower", and would never be planted in anyone's backyard. You can't even touch it with bare hands without getting sick. Keep in mind the Ricin cigarette. Walt said that everything would be fine for 2-3 days and then Gus would have heart-attack symptoms and die relatively fast. Whatever poison was used on the kid gave him "flu-like" symptoms right away. No 2-3 days. The poison on the kid is not from the Ricin cigarette. The cigarette is a Red Hering in my opinion, to make people not consider that the real poison is from the flower in the backyard.

Maybe Walt gave the kid just enough to make him sick, to make Jesse think the kid would die...to make him think it was the Ricin cig. Walt needed Jesse on his side, and knew he couldn't get to Gus alone. With the kid sick, Walt knows he can make Jesse think it was Gus, because Walt is smart, and can play on the fact that Jesse knew Gus has used children before. Walt has snapped, and he will do anything to save his family if he thinks they're gonna be murdered, even if it means to poison a kid, as long as the kid doesn't die. I mean that damn flower is center stage, and it's a fact that it's poisonous. As I said, the creator said they will make people hate Walt, and not in a Vic Mackey or Tony Soprano way. A true villain. Not an anti-hero. He has to do something to make people hate him soon, and I think this is it.

Sorry for the length.

From somewhere else...

I agree. I mean, the writers have to keep consistency in their own universe, and they always have. They made it clear that the Ricin takes 2-3 days and then there's heart-attack symptoms.

The creator Vince Gilligan has kept repeating that he's going to make Walt a villain right? Not an anti-hero, and not a tragic hero. An all out villain. He said he wants people to be rooting for his death by the end of the show. With only one season left, they have to do something soon to make him un-relatable/un-sympathetic. There's not much time for them to do this.

You're familiar with Chekov's Gun? We learned about it in an old English class. It's where an object or something seemingly unimportant is revealed to be important later on. I'm not betting on this theory because anything can happen on BrBa, but Walt spun the gun twice and it faced him. The next time it pointed directly at the flower. The camera focused on the flower. He looked at the flower and you could see the wheels turning in his head. That flower, as noted, is a "White Monkshood Flower", and would never be planted in anyone's backyard. You can't even touch it with bare hands without getting sick. Keep in mind the Ricin cigarette. Walt said that everything would be fine for 2-3 days and then Gus would have heart-attack symptoms and die relatively fast. Whatever poison was used on the kid gave him "flu-like" symptoms right away. No 2-3 days. The poison on the kid is not from the Ricin cigarette. The cigarette is a Red Hering in my opinion, to make people not consider that the real poison is from the flower in the backyard.

Maybe Walt gave the kid just enough to make him sick, to make Jesse think the kid would die...to make him think it was the Ricin cig. Walt needed Jesse on his side, and knew he couldn't get to Gus alone. With the kid sick, Walt knows he can make Jesse think it was Gus, because Walt is smart, and can play on the fact that Jesse knew Gus has used children before. Walt has snapped, and he will do anything to save his family if he thinks they're gonna be murdered, even if it means to poison a kid, as long as the kid doesn't die. I mean that damn flower is center stage, and it's a fact that it's poisonous. As I said, the creator said they will make people hate Walt, and not in a Vic Mackey or Tony Soprano way. A true villain. Not an anti-hero. He has to do something to make people hate him soon, and I think this is it.

Sorry for the length.

All good points, but Gus said that an appropriate response would be delivered. This means that if you dont go ahead and sign off on killing Walt, I will make you do it, by killing the people you care about the most. Like, you will do what I want, or I will make you do what I want...

• Like 3