Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was thinking for the whole week from the title they'd be literally standing face to face and maybe some box cutter action would come into play again. But this was good, haha.

Spent half my night trying to get a torrent for it, definitely worth it. I'm guessing next season being the final one is going to be the come down from all of this. First the reaction to everything that's just happened, then the fates of Walt and Jesse, interested to see Mikes role now as the others have said. Gus is gone so Mike has no job, does he need to go and hunt down Walt over this? Then we've got to see if the truth slowly unravels and if there were any mistakes along the way that will link this with Walt and Jesse. So many variables. Cannot wait until next year, fuck that!

the fat black guy switched cigarette packs with jesse when he frisked him.

as far as when he poisoned him who knows.

yall really think that this scene plus the last one in the finale arent trying to say walt did it without literally saying it.

tumblr_lstyalG4H31qaw87mo1_500.gif

heres a transcript of bryan cranston from an interview that ran before the finale

"And then almost insignificantly, almost forgettable, the last scene, there is no dialogue. There are no actors. It's a familiar exterior scene if you've watched the show. You'll recognize the place, exterior shot, and you don't even know really what you're looking at. You're looking at something that's like, yeah, so? And the camera slowly pushes in, pushes in, pushes in, and you don't even know where it's going, it's innocuous And then all of a sudden it rests on an object. And once you recognize, and understand the meaning of that object, you hold your head, once more, and go:

"NO! HOLY SHIT! NO!"

WALT DID IT. GET OVER IT.

I would like to know who Gus was hooked up with at Madrigal Electromotive, the company that owns the all the small ones he was tied to (the manufacturer of the ventalation system that was at the laundry, the laundry, pollos.....) He brought the proposal to don eladio back in the day. He wanted the start up cash for the lab in return for profits. But he had to have brought the idea to some one else later for that cash, right. And all the businesses are under that one umbrella, woundnt there have to be a super silent business partner or partners somewhere? And wouldnt they now want to kill kill Walt and Jesse?

I would like to know who Gus was hooked up with at Madrigal Electromotive, the company that owns the all the small ones he was tied to (the manufacturer of the ventalation system that was at the laundry, the laundry, pollos.....) He brought the proposal to don eladio back in the day. He wanted the start up cash for the lab in return for profits. But he had to have brought the idea to some one else later for that cash, right. And all the businesses are under that one umbrella, woundnt there have to be a super silent business partner or partners somewhere? And wouldnt they now want to kill kill Walt and Jesse?

probably not. as long as walt and jesse are willing to play their game.

there was a money flow coming from gus and that money was also going to pay for many different things...

also the customers of the meth will notice that flow stopped too........

but I guess in the series gus was extra carefully to not let anyone know, but the money was there.

If Walt doesn't get rid of the plant, Jesse could be at Walt's house next season and suddenly realize the possibility.

Perhaps than if it happen we will realize how Walt accomplished it, but clearly he was the one responsible, good call on whoever first brought it up.

Great season thought, unfortunate next one will be the last.

because the car wash probably doesn't make all that much money... and he probably hates that fucking faggot car wash. it's just a way to launder some money.

not to mention most of his money is gone now, thanks to ted.

also, he probably feels mother fucking untouchable right now. he just killed the biggest most cunning drug dealer he has ever met. he thinks he can outsmart any mother fucker. he's going to need to get that high back.

confirmed na0s season 5

lucky oontzers I'll even post this :

Here's your chance to win a walk-on role on what The New York Times calls "the best show on television." One Grand Prize Winner will be selected to receive a walk-on role in a Breaking Bad Season 5 episode and a four-day, three-night trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico.

http://www.breakingbadsweeps.com/enter.php

don't forget to prop, na0s