Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just found out there's only 2 more episodes left this season.Which kind of upset me only because if I remember correctly it was at least a whole year between the 3rd season ending and the 4th starting up.Oh well...

Now I'am anxiously waiting to see how this season will end. Any thoughts on how this will turn out?

I think there will be definitely be an attack on Hank from Gus, but Walt will be there with him and end up killing one of Gus's hit men to protect Hank, making matters worse than what they're at this point.(after the threat of Gus killing his whole family if Walt intervenes) The season will end with Walt and Gus at some standoff and Jesse having to choose which side he is on.

Oh yeah and that Saul Goodman scene when he gives Walt the business card for the guy who can create a new identity, was hilarious.The "deluxe package".

Preview for next episode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_en8dhbC0

wow. but who can answer me this. i'm not cool with math or anything but, why was walt

flipping so hard about the money skyler gave to retard0?? if i'm not mistaken he claimed

recently that he made like 72 MILLION dollars in a year. the niggas been on for two and ain't spent

a quarter of what he should have by now including the purchase of the car wash and the lil 600,000 dude

was possed to pay the irs with. i is confuse. but hot damnet if walts character took a complete 180 as star.

I don't remember him saying that he made 72 million, but I'd imagine that if he said that it was in some arrogant manner while talking about how great an asset he is to Gus and how much revenue he is responsible for in Gus' organization over that time. His product might have earned 72 million, but he was only earning a couple million every couple month period and then it was to be renegotiated after the contract was over. If it stayed that way, he could have earned quite a bundle, but as dude above said, he bought a carwash, hid a bunch, paid Hank's medical bills, his own medical bills, bought a car and then Skyler gave over a half a million to dumbass.