Breaking Bad

japillahan

Does anyone know what pill Gus swallowed before the meet? What the fuck did he do in that bathroom? Like someone said, Gus is on some Art of War type shit right now. I have a feeling that Gus and Mike starting to become comfortable to let Jesse sit on the same table with them after he went off on that chemist dude...

I can't help from cracking up when they did a close up of Jr choked up on Walt's bs... :D

Gus took a pill that I'm guessing blocked the effects of the poison to a point, Thus why he threw up shortly after drinking it.

Great episode.

I can't wait to see whats to come with Walt now that Jesse is gaining more trust with Gus and Mike. Jesse and Walt's relationship seems to be dwindling.Although when it comes down to it, I can't see Jesse forgetting where he came from/ started with, and how Walt's saved him/looked out for him many times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like skyler now. she's trying to play the game, and she isn't being as stupid as walt about it.

walt jr doesn't bother me as much as he seems to bother everyone else.

walt is a fucktard.

jesse is finally starting to be a character i am interested in. it took 4 seasons.

i cant wait to see gus visit hector and tell him about this.

pretty exciting.

between walt and jesse there was always a strange dynamic. They had each others back and managed to keep one another alive but they never exactly seemed to like each other. At this point im not sure who owes who or if it even matters anymore. When Jesse killed Gale he was saving both of their skins. Walt saved Jesse when he ran down them guys selling crystal on the block. I suppose he also protected him from Gus quite a bit. Then Walt also got Jesses back when he got put in the hospital. Im not sure thats enough for the bullshit he just pulled off tho. Jesse never struck me as being all that sentimental. Walt is fast burning bridges and running out of options