Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aside from my utter everlasting confusion on how this nigga walts broke now.

did we confirm that ted broke his neck and died after bill burr tripped him..?

i know they were talking about fucking up with saul but i don't recall them saying

dude was expired...oh and trash that asianl all day. yuuck! her head reminds

me of a garlic clove or some shit.

ted fell over from a kink in the carpet, and with the tone of conversation in saul's office/expression from when walt busted in i'd say...ted's dead baby, ted's dead.

notsureiftroll.jpg on you guys trying to figure out where the money went. they never disclosed hank's bills so just account for the money to that. it's a tv show.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Awesome episode yet again. they could've ended the season on the scene with Jesse putting the gun to Walts head and i would of been happy.

Gus definately has Jesse;s phone tapped,howelse would he have known the something was up

Now I think Gus used the kid, as a way to draw Jesse and Walt both out , so he can kill them both.

making a homemade bomb on short notice , seems like the best bet, rather than waiting for a gun a 5 day turn around on being able to buy a gun.

I know Walt will come up with some idea that will work. unless the season ends almost killing Gus again, and the next season is all out War between them.

making a homemade bomb on short notice , seems like the best bet, rather than waiting for a gun a 5 day turn around on being able to buy a gun.

I know Walt will come up with some idea that will work. unless the season ends almost killing Gus again, and the next season is all out War between them.

This dude is a meth cook. I would think he could probably get whatever he wants if he needed something bad enough. Fuck, call saul. He knows everybody..I doubt he'd be doing anything by the book..

I doubt he'd have tapped the phone, Jesse only sent Walt a text anyway. Gus probably realised that Jesse had dragged him out there and the car was unattended for enough time for Walt to fuck with it.

Obviously Walt because he'd know he's out there trying to get him back.

I think Gus knows that Jesse is working with Walt on offing him anyway. He knew about the ricin cigarette so he already knows Jesse was trying to get rid of him. Shit is so suspenseful.

Cannot wait for next week already. I can't wait to see how they finish the season. Fuck!