Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

from another forum:

There have been many clues as to why Merkert is corrupt and is associated with Gus Fring in the drug trade:

1) Merkert made repeated attempts to transfer Hank down to El Paso last season when he saw Hank closing in on the source of the blue stuff.

2) Merkert was one of the first to know that Jessee was not going to press charges against Hank and was the first to tell Hank (remember...."a little bird told me"...that "bird" had to have been Saul).

3) The fact that Merkert made Hank surrender his gun just minutes before he was shot, but he called Hank from a restricted number to warn him he was about to be shot.

4) The uneasy looks in the eyes in Merkert's and Gomie's eyes as Hank revealed his theory tonight confirms this. "Friends close and enemies closer" was a huge irony. Indeed, Merkert and Fring are allies....Gomie is probably in on the alliance too.

• Like 1

yeah i'm keen to see how gus will explain those prints found at gale's place as well. in the photo, it looked like a red telescope the prints were found on (i think i remember gus visiting gale at his house, but i can't remember if he used a telescope). Since it's a movable object (not furniture, wall etc), it's a bit easier to explain, but it's still gonna be difficult to convince hank that's he legit.

i'll also like to see if hank and walter have another casual chat about hank's work, and hank reveals to walter in a joking way that 'maybe the head of the los pollos, is the head of the blue meth, heh!'. if walter hasn't lost his shit completely by now, he will meltdown if he hears hank say gus and blue meth in the same sentence.

if hank finds out walter is connected to gus, it's gonna get pretty ugly. hank thinks gus is the head of all the blue meth, but it isn't a small operation, so he would have employees working for him. like cooks who can produce that 99 per cent pure meth, and with that industrial equipment hank dug up, it's serious biz, enough to have a previous cook killed to take his place (as hank suggested). all hank has to do is prove to himself that walt is the cook, but he needs the facts to back it up. walt's already suggested there might be a better cook out there, walt's been associated with jesse in the past (who was caught slanging blue meth), all of a sudden walt has a vast amount of undocumented money, enough to buy a car wash with, the W.W. in the lab notes.

but if that first look that hank gave walt jnr while they were talking about jnr's new car is anything to go by, he might already have his suspicions.

vlcsnap2011083120h42m39.png

or i could be completely wrong and the show takes a completely different turn that no one expected.

awesome fucking episode.

i wanna say this...

THE CARTEL WANTS WALTER.

if you remember back tuco was bringing walter down to mexico... to cook.

so the cartel wants what should have been theirs in the first place before gus stole him.

so they've been jacking blue meth to get a meeting with gus.. and now they got that meeting that is why it was just a "you know what we want" "yes or no" meeting instead of a negotiation about how much product they want etc...

Corporate meth.

fucking awesome episode.

corporate drug cartel!!!!

so.. what i'm getting from this... is that gus is the boss of los pollos (but that corporation owns it), and the southern blue meth drug trade... but he actually works for someone who runs a world wide corporation that can vanish when being looked into (the shit where the girl and forwarding address are gone and hank has to talk to a lawyer who keeps asking for his badge number) and one that can hook up gus (with all of the equipment that is in the basement) with out any trace of gus ever actually paying for it, or buying it, or where it was shipped to.. only who signed for it.

FUCKING FINGERPRINTS!

What a great episode to come home to after work. I can't even fathom how that's gonna turn out, what kind of story Gus has to explain his interaction with Gale if they ask him about it.

fucking GUS, dumb move man!!! dumb move! how could you touch shit in gales apartment man! that shit will come back to bite him in the ass... but gus is smart so he'll probably have some out of this world awesome explanation about why his fingerprints were in gale's apartment on the red telescope (that was the only thing he touched when he visited gale if i remember correctly... he walked around the apartment.. and he looked through the telescope... but i forget if he touched anything else)

police chief is probably being payed off by Gus.

Hank should be dying soon.

i was thinking the exact same thing... the way he shuts down hank all the time.

and how when hank brought up gus he was very quick to say "i don't know hank you're reaching with this" and then gomie backed him up... but then again gus is a friend of the DEA so he just might not want to embarrass himself by going after someone who supports the DEA and gives money to the DEA... but i'm thinking that the police chief gets paid off by gus, and feeds gus info, and vice versa gus feeds him info about other drug dealers / the cartel..

and i think GUS will find out about how hank got his finger prints and the chief will give him a heads up to get his story straight for when hank comes after him...

and i think MIKE will finish the job on hank.

I think hanks been through too much to just die, otherwise why would we have to sit through all those rehab scenes. But yeah i could totally see the DEA head guy involved theres something about him thats slippery

those rehab scenes have nothing to do with hank living or dying... other than the fact that it shows how hank got back to walking... if gus wants him dead he will die.. there will be no way that they will write him surviving another hit... no fucking way... kill hank and his fucking annoying wife.

from another forum:

There have been many clues as to why Merkert is corrupt and is associated with Gus Fring in the drug trade:

1) Merkert made repeated attempts to transfer Hank down to El Paso last season when he saw Hank closing in on the source of the blue stuff.

2) Merkert was one of the first to know that Jessee was not going to press charges against Hank and was the first to tell Hank (remember...."a little bird told me"...that "bird" had to have been Saul).

3) The fact that Merkert made Hank surrender his gun just minutes before he was shot, but he called Hank from a restricted number to warn him he was about to be shot.

4) The uneasy looks in the eyes in Merkert's and Gomie's eyes as Hank revealed his theory tonight confirms this. "Friends close and enemies closer" was a huge irony. Indeed, Merkert and Fring are allies....Gomie is probably in on the alliance too.

exactly all the shit i was gonna talk about.

i agree with swamp too... i think it was merkert that called hank to warn him, not gus.

i think gus called merkert and warned him that the cartel boys were going to kill someone and it was probably gonna be hank.. and warned him about the time and place it would go down so merkert called hank to warn him.

Can't wait to see shit pop off between Mike and the Cartel. Also I may just be paranoid but I would think they have Jesse's house bugged and Gus knows everything but not a single fuck is given.

co-signed the paranoid thing, i completely agree... they were fucking idiots for talking inside that house... MIKE already bugged walters house once... so why would he not have jesse's house bugged to make sure jesse wasn't going to kill himself or do something stupid?

and co-sign... this cartel vs mike & mike's goons war is gonna be fucking awesome.

more scenes like this i hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMUN5KqFHSo

That doesn't sound like Merkert or Gus. It sounds distorted. But I thought it would have been Gus because he wanted those brothers dead anyway.

no shit it's distorted, because gus and merkert will not come out and use their real voice in case he survived the hit (which he did), also it's more likely merkert was the one who called hank, gus would not waste his time warning hank about a hit... because it was hanks life for walters at the time.. and gus needed walter, so he didn't give two fucks about hank.

It definitely sounds like Merkert through a voice alternator (proper word?). Listen to it again

that^

i'll also like to see if hank and walter have another casual chat about hank's work, and hank reveals to walter in a joking way that 'maybe the head of the los pollos, is the head of the blue meth, heh!'. if walter hasn't lost his shit completely by now, he will meltdown if he hears hank say gus and blue meth in the same sentence.

if hank finds out walter is connected to gus, it's gonna get pretty ugly. hank thinks gus is the head of all the blue meth, but it isn't a small operation, so he would have employees working for him. like cooks who can produce that 99 per cent pure meth, and with that industrial equipment hank dug up, it's serious biz, enough to have a previous cook killed to take his place (as hank suggested). all hank has to do is prove to himself that walt is the cook, but he needs the facts to back it up. walt's already suggested there might be a better cook out there, walt's been associated with jesse in the past (who was caught slanging blue meth), all of a sudden walt has a vast amount of undocumented money, enough to buy a car wash with, the W.W. in the lab notes.

but if that first look that hank gave walt jnr while they were talking about jnr's new car is anything to go by, he might already have his suspicions.

vlcsnap2011083120h42m39.png

or i could be completely wrong and the show takes a completely different turn that no one expected.

agreed with the casual chat part... for the most part, but unless walter is drunk i don't think he will blow a gasket.. i think he'll take the hit like a man and warn gus, but gus will already know by the time walter finds out hank is looking towards gus as heisenberg.

like i've said before... hank already has his suspicions about gus being heisenberg and the head of this whole blue meth ring... so if he sits down and looks at a photo of gus and the sketch of heisenberg his suspicions will grow even more because you put the hat on gus and the goatee and he looks almost exactly like the heisenberg photo only black..

and i think hank has this little nagging voice in the back of his mind about walter.

because he always makes that face whenever walter or someone says anything pertaining to the blue meth/drug cartels and stuff like that... so i think hank just doesn't want to act on that voice... he just wants to chalk it up to his brother in law being a chemist and knowing a lot about chemistry and stuff like that...

i think they are going to buy that arcade/laser tag / bowling alley place... just so they can launder more money... because that car wash is not going to be able to wash that much money through itself every week... so i think they will either buy that laser tag arcade gamer place.. or they will start looking for something else to buy with saul's help.. because they need at least two-three more business's to launder all that cash through... just to be safe... but they will have to stretch out the buys.. because that will make hank even more suspicious if they went and bought another company (like the arcade) right away.. just after buying the car wash.