Breaking Bad

japillahan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I dont think he's taking Jesse out to the desert to kill him...Maybe drop his ass off at a rehab center??

Good episode last night tho...

i dont think it's happening next episode. but dudes death is most certainly eminent.

Its moving so slow, and its no where near as exciting as the earlier series.

plot.plot.plot.building.

where did that cartel shit come from? i dont remember any cartel talk and all the sudden they are in the desert dumping into the back of a semi

oh and its gonna suck when jesse is done. Save for Saul and despite that terrible hand tattoo hes the only character that annoy me

If that was a real cartel hit, Mike would not have made it out of the truck=

it was cartel... but i don't think it was a hit... remember last season?

when gus cut off those cartel guys, and then mike had to go into that warehouse and kill a bunch of mexican dudes?

it was at that warehouse with the asian guy... it was an awesome scene...

it could be those guys coming back trying to hijack some of gus's shipments... trying to get back the blue meth.. because it sells so well.

but gus knew they were going to try to steal the shipment, so gus sent mike to kill the dudes... but the driver knew mike was in the back.. so he told the two guys about mike.. and that is why they lit the truck up... and mike heard them talking so that is why he dropped down.. he knew they were gonna shoot...

or it could be those dudes just trying to send a message to gus.. but looks like gus sent another message to them.

this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMUN5KqFHSo

They're just gonna scare Jessie. Or attempt to at least, I think he's OK with dying at this point

this, along with put him in a fast pace rehab center where mike will watch him.. so they can have him back with walt cooking asap...

jesse just doesn't care anymore.. he wants to die..

Its moving so slow, and its no where near as exciting as the earlier series.

god fucking cry a river.

it's called A PLOT... it's moving just as fast as it needs to... it's as exciting as every other season, most people are just too stupid to realize what it's building up to.

like i've said a million times before you don't get instant gratification with a show like this so stop crying about how you think it's moving to slow or isn't exciting.. because it's moving fast enough and is very exciting and building up to more great shit like every other season.

go back and watch every season and see if all episode 4's are "fast paced and exciting" no.. it's a fucking fourth episode.. building the story up for later episodes..

W.W.

Hanks starting to get into some shit...

i knew some shit like this was going to be in the notes.

walt just got lucky gale used his initials instead of his full name.

this was a great episode, the opening was awesome.

those lab notes are crazy, i don't think hank believes walter about the poet.. i think hank suspects something else... he was kind of weird when he said "walter white" and walt said "you caught me!" hank got super awkward after that...

the video of gale singing major tom was hilarious.

the new lab guy was outside of jesses to make sure he didn't get out of control.. and when he did gus brought in mike... i don't think gus will kill jesse.. because he knows it will set walt off into a rage and probably end up ruining his operation.. so jesse will be "scared" or put into a rehab facility where mike will watch him and make sure he doesn't run.

i don't think walt will do anything stupid to the lab.. i just think he's going to threaten to.. and that will make gus, or the new lab guy come into the lab to talk to walt..

Breaking Bad is awesome. SOA is also awesome

co-sign . one show that has started to get old is dexter, how many fucking seasons can you have the same shit happen "oh no someone finds out his secret so he has to kill them, or help them, oh no.. another serial killer dexter has to battle" season 5 was a good season.. it wasn't the same thing like seasons 1-4.. the season with the dude from 3rd rock from the sun was ok..

I dunno how anyone can complain about it being slow. I think they're doing well this season, there's a few big developments that keep you scratching your head but they're not rushing into explosions and action shoot-em-up shit. It makes it seem a little more realistic, everyone is being cautious at the moment and the show is portraying that feeling.

I think you guys saying Jesse is off to rehab could be right. Cause Mike said "I know they come as a team and Walt won't like it..." which kinda says that he knows they have to be together but Jesse has to go away for a while.

But chances are we'll see something completely different happen as usual! Haha. Shit is good, usually I wait till a whole season is finished before downloading/watching a show but BB has always had me grabbing it the first minute an ep airs.

co-sign . one show that has started to get old is dexter, how many fucking seasons can you have the same shit happen "oh no someone finds out his secret so he has to kill them, or help them, oh no.. another serial killer dexter has to battle" season 5 was a good season.. it wasn't the same thing like seasons 1-4.. the season with the dude from 3rd rock from the sun was ok..

its like dexter is a crab and the show's writers pit him against a different crab every season.

crabfight.PNG

stock-photo-crab-fight-378383.jpg

^ :lol: :lol:

good one.

not to go off topic but they should bring back the girl from season 5.. them two working together as serial killers was cool, and a lot better than the same shit from seasons 1-4.

I dunno how anyone can complain about it being slow. I think they're doing well this season, there's a few big developments that keep you scratching your head but they're not rushing into explosions and action shoot-em-up shit. It makes it seem a little more realistic, everyone is being cautious at the moment and the show is portraying that feeling.

I think you guys saying Jesse is off to rehab could be right. Cause Mike said "I know they come as a team and Walt won't like it..." which kinda says that he knows they have to be together but Jesse has to go away for a while.

But chances are we'll see something completely different happen as usual! Haha. Shit is good, usually I wait till a whole season is finished before downloading/watching a show but BB has always had me grabbing it the first minute an ep airs.

yeah, next week something no one saw coming will happen to jesse... that's what makes this show great, and is what makes all AMC shows great, because they have amazing writers who can take a story you think you've got figured out and bam they did something you didn't see coming...

also, co-sign waiting till a show has finished airing a whole season before watching it... i like watching 2-3 episodes at once with no commercials.. and being able to knock out a whole season at once instead of waiting every week for a new episode.

No doubt... I watched the first 3 seasons in 2 weeks. Knew I'd like this show for some reason. It was right before the break. Wish I would've held out till it was done.. I still haven't seen the wire yet. Watching that next..

And for such a great show, this thread really doesn't have a lot going on..

Does Hank know it's Walt or not????

There was equipment missing from Walts classroom. Walt goes missing when Tuco gets murdered. All the money from Gambling? Pure meth- The divorce - nobody knew why until now. Hank has it figured out imo. Or he's really fucking close. I think he knows. And he probably showed the lab notes figuring Walt would try to get a look at them when nobody was around. Hank is a SMART dude. He fucking knows. Oh ya and Walt admitted to knowing Jesse. Only a retard like walts son couldn't figure that out.

• Like 1

I watched this show for the first time this weekend - I was pretty impressed with

the EL-P track they chose for the one scene in the flop house. Plus I found out the

creator of the show was a writer for the X-files series which is probably one of the

greatest shows from 90's. So yeah...cool showicon14.gif

I dont think he's taking Jesse out to the desert to kill him...Maybe drop his ass off at a rehab center??

I was thinking this as well.

Killing Jesse would just make Walt go insane and their production would cease.

Gus needs Walt or else the operation loses money.

I kinda' think that Mike likes Jesse for some strange reason as well.