ITS THIS EVIL FUCKING BEARD I TELL YOU

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as it grows you'll notice the different women that start being attracted to you. theres like, beard levels of attraction.

its fun to play with. "tonight I want a #2 trim type of a girl"

see what you gotta do is start mixing clipper levels.

lately, I will cut the sides and most of the beard one certain level and do the bottom of the chin with a level longer.

trim the moustache accordingly.

point being you get the girls attracted to either length.

I'm rocking a mini scruff beard, have been for a few months, since it got a little cold. Its a real lifestyle change, you ZZ TOP hesher beard motherfuckers gaw'head do your thing

you niggas hating are fucking retarded, i called it mini scruff beard, and thats trimed, i'm flossing the dirty mother fucker right now

what starts with F and rhymes with pale?

don't be hatin. one day you'll be able to grow a beard too, son.

I can't rock a stylized beard it is either Freeway status or shaved clean. I tried to shave a jawn in once and it didn't work at all, what do ya'll do pay barber's to do that shit?

it takes skills son. you need either scissors or a trimmer to keep the length down and use a double blade razor to shape it.

I am debating my halloween costume right now ... If I go with what I want, I aim to not shave between now and Oct. Which would mean I would be one grizzled looking freak, I am about 3 weeks or so since my last shave as it stands.

I am all about long breaks between my shaves ... at least a month sometimes 3.