Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

ITS THIS EVIL FUCKING BEARD I TELL YOU

I'm rocking a mini scruff beard, have been for a few months, since it got a little cold. Its a real lifestyle change, you ZZ TOP hesher beard motherfuckers gaw'head do your thing but this mini shit is for me. I can't even stop the pussy getting tossed at me right now. Girls that I used to look and think "no she likes clean shaven dudes with futures and porsches" now flock to my semi dirty face like a moth to a porch light. Rail workers talk to me in secret codes and don't kick me out of the yard while wondering. 21 year old grad students fear me in line up at the gas station and they're girlfriends cant stop starring.......................................

I love this thing, Its been great.....yet I fear it at the same time

c

I'm only human guys, and this beard holds great responsibilities, I can't keep turning down pussy and freights. This macho face accessory could destroy the old me, the wifed up me, the nice responsible me......at any minute I could crack under the beards pressure and start fucking wild hot hoes and high five’ing rail workers that tell me these top secret things about the spot, I might start to exploit the privileges this beards allowing me.

• Like 1

my beard is getting nuts.... like really long... i think if i didnt shave my head i would have lost my entire head to hair by now

as it grows you'll notice the different women that start being attracted to you. theres like, beard levels of attraction.

its fun to play with. "tonight I want a #2 trim type of a girl"

i dont like when random drunk women/girls molest my beard though, i maintain this bitch alot and i have to deal with dirty drunk cigarette vomit hands touching me in a bar!?

amen. i had a fucking 'UGE beard last year, but i shaved that bitch. regret. im trying to get it back as we speak.

i'll go without shaving for maybe a week and a half and then catch myself looking homeless then shave.

but thats because i wasnt aware of the secret access that beards give you. i'm going to test this theory.

I love my beard but i keep shaving it because it starts to annoy me... It grows so damn fast...

cant decide if i want to let it get to zztop status or not

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now