The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
A moderator is the least of you're worries, not very smart putting yourself on blast like that.

You do know cops look at shit posted in here, even channel zero, and can use anything you snitch on yourself for as evidence.

If I were you I'd try to get a moderator to do you a favor and edit or delete that shit.

yea true true man, but at the same time, i live in Oaksterdam, all that weight in the picture is long gone, and even my 10 grand re-up is still small time pickles compared to some of the guys i fuck with who move way more than me. its only 3 packs, if i posted like a 50 pack i might be stressin a little more!

Was just kickin back when I heard yelling. Decided to take a look...the block caught a case of pig flu.

p1000693.jpg

p1000692.jpg

p1000712w.jpg

Before the cops came I initially thought the guy in the hat getting cuffed was robbing the girl for a bunch of shoes and her preppy boyfriend was trying to stop him. They weren't getting violent and the preppy dude was just telling him to stay there while the girl called the police in tears. I think I heard the girl say the guy in the hat was an addict going to use dope? She obviously really cared about him so I'm assuming it was her brother. Cops came and it got boring...so I decided to shoot random pics real quick and make a day of it...

Flashback to the 80's with a Madonna record I found at the Greyhound station and the Miami Vice theme song that I picked up at Half Price Books awhile back.

p1000698.jpg

mixed things up

p1000660.jpg

pins in the coffin

p1000702.jpg

name the first record?

p1000704.jpg

my wall but not my art

p1000703y.jpg

wizard water pipe from Bolivia...a gift that has never been used.....notazer

p1000706k.jpg

the great teh botol

p1000708.jpg

i huff this

p1000711u.jpg

when I bump this

p1000710s.jpg

It's dark now....and a different group of people have started freaking out and yelling on the opposite corner...too dark for pictures.

dog doesn't agree to being photographed hahaha.

DSCN0018.jpg

then killed this(forgot to flick it before with rum left haha) in a rum and coke seen in the flick after this

DSCN0034.jpg

ate some pasta and had some rum and coke

DSCN0037.jpg

smoked some

DSCN0027.jpg

played some guitar

DSCN0011.jpg

watched some t.v.

DSCN0005.jpg

i'll have more exciting pictures after this weekend when shit goes down for my birthday for real.

oh.. bonus flick because i think it's hilarious.. but seyer thinks it's super funny for some reason.

WafflesnNanas (2:20:26 AM): oh man ahaha i cant stop laughing at that

DSCN0064-1.jpg