True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPko2OB7YM&mode=related&search=

from the myspace posted earlier

"Its a long story but a crew of Juggalo haters have made 23 death threats against a Juggalo down in Largo Florida near Tampa within the last 3 days and have beat him down more than once. It is suspected that they are in league with another group called "The Juggalo KKK" They now intend to kill Mike Ecker and finish the job they started. Unfourtunately neither he nor the lette who brought this to my attention know many Lo's or Lettes in the area, so they need all Juggalos within a 100 miles or closer to come to his aid. Mike came close the other night to commiting suicide because of this, he'd be dead now if not for the Lette who's name is Caitlin Kinne talking him out of it. Unless the fam gets down there by tommorow night he is a dead man. The cops won't be able to stop this from happening, and he and Caitlin are on their own unless backup heads down his way. If you need to get ahold of Caitlin her SN on yahoo messenger is wicca_lover13 her e mail address is wicca_lover@hotmail.com and her myspace is www.myspace.com/jugallettegurl thank you very much. Meanwhile for those outside of the range of Florida please spread this through bulletins and messages, especially if you know anyone within range of Florida. Thank you very much!!!

P.S. Anyone in Tampa Florida and the surrounding areas, if you could help this lo out it would mean alot not only to me, but to him as well. He is losing the will to live because he thinks that nobody gives a damn about him, not even his friends except for Caitlin. They have turned their back on him, yet they claim fam. Please help him out if you can. Thanks!!!!!!"

oh, and the Juggalo Care Package Program

this is the most retarted shit i have ever read. :rolleyes: :lol:

i was thinking that at first..but my brother takes showers and washes his clothes and dont cut his toenails with his teeth...and all theese juggalo's get juggalo pussy..

my bro's emo and he fuckes emo bitches...now what kinda bitches would u wanna fuck?

i had the chance to smash this emo chick one summer, but she was too sad to do anything. then i found out she got syphilis from her ex boyfriend. too bad, she was cute and had a nice racq.

^^^ exactly. it's easy as hell to blow this shit off just because it's so "ridiculous" (by "outsider" standards), but there's no denying the influence it has on desperately (why desperately?) impressionable kids. the fact that there's such a strong proportion of females in on what is, by all accounts, a violent, testosterone-heavy, fairly sexist (and even misogynistic) "scene" says something about its pull. let's not even get into the whole race thing (accessible [why/whatever that means] "rap" music and pasty white kids' adoration of it--to the point that they're willing to get tattoos of it and deck themselves out)...

Not clowning around: Church hopes to stop the insanity

By Bethany Krajelis, The Southern

ELIAZBETHTOWN - A lone Juggalo stood in the doorway of Peters Creek Baptist Church Tuesday night waiting for his chance to defend the Insane Clown Posse's right to play a concert in Hardin County.

Bryan Chatelain, 27, of Raleigh, listened to a group of more than 50 people voice concerns over ICP's four-day musical event, "The Gathering." The concert is scheduled to take place Aug. 9-12 at a privately owned site near Cave-In-Rock in Hardin County.

The band and its label, Psychopathic Records, have hosted the event for eight years at other venues across the nation.

The Shawnee Ministerial Alliance hosted Tuesday's meeting to address concerns about the group and its followers.

"I don't know if we can stop them from coming," said Howard Lyon, pastor of Peters Creek Baptist Church. "But we're concerned about the morality of our community. I'm concerned about what this is going to do to our children."

Many of the attendants said they are not opposed to the Juggalos or Juggalettes, nicknames given to fans of ICP depending on gender. Greg Degraves, pastor of Levee Pond Church in Cave-In-Rock, however, said he is opposed "to the force that drives them."

He explained that "those clown freaks" and their lyrics do not represent Christianity.

When Chatelain commented, the crowd quickly asked Chatelain who he was.

"My name is Brian," he told the group. "I belong to the Juggalos."

"Brian, do you listen to ICP?" Degraves asked.

"Yes," he answered.

Degraves then asked whether Chatelain thought ICP's lyrics were Christian like.

"They are taken out of context," Chatelain quickly responded. "These are entertainers, musicians. Music and real life are two different things."

Chatelain, who referred to those opposed to ICP's concert as "silly geese," drove from Southeastern Illinois College to represent the Juggalo community.

"The fact that I am being targeted as a threat to the Hardin County community is unjustifiable. I, like many others, only want to vacation in the Hardin County community together with many other Juggalos to celebrate our lifestyle of music, face paint and flavored soda," Chatalain wrote in a written statement that he hoped to read to the group.

In addition to church and community members, representatives from the Illinois State Police District 22 headquartered at Ullin also attended the event.

Capt. Harry Masse, District 22 commander, said while the Hog Rock campsite would be policed by 30 members of the Cincinnati Bengals football organization, Hardin County Sheriff's Department and state police also would be patrolling the area.

"We are preparing for the worst and hoping for the best," Masse said. "I don't want to get into tactical plans. It's like poker. You don't want to show your hand."

Degraves said "If you don't go to church, you won't understand" what he is opposed to, which he said is the spiritual aspect.

While many in the audience declared they didn't want the festival to even take place, Marty Kaylor stood up and said, "I've got one question: WWJD. What would Jesus Do?"

"He'd stand up against it," Degraves said.

"No, he'd be in the middle of it preaching," Kaylor said.

bethany.krajelis@thesouthern.com / 529-5454 ext. 5138

Published on: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 3:16 PM CDT

http://www.southernillinoisan.com/articles/2007/07/11/top/20782164.txt