True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You faggots neeed to get a life Insane clown Pussies are bitches from the suburbs that try to act hard and you guys are bitches for dressin like em' eminem killed them on the track "Marshall Mathers" check the shit out

are u talking to us??cause if u noticed we are making fun of them...

why dont u go read the picking boogers thread and get a lil feel on what goes on

on the reel to reel, I would not have one of these type cats living in my house. i don't care if he was my first son that I named after me who saved my life. I'd have his fat ass doing pushups in the backyard until ALL that makeup sweated of his face and onto the ground.

The only way someones kid ends up like that is the parent thought it was funny and taught lil' Eddie how to roll a blunt when he was 9..

I don't understand how stuff like this is even possible.

Also,

You faggots neeed to get a life Insane clown Pussies are bitches from the suburbs that try to act hard and you guys are bitches for dressin like em' eminem killed them on the track "Marshall Mathers" check the shit out

If I didn't hate signatures and actually had them activated, this would probably be mine.

"The prophecy began over ten years ago, when the Carnival of Carnage took its place as the first mighty Joker's Card. As the Carnival moved on, the prophecy grew, evolved, spread worldwide and became legend. Whole nations quaked in fear, as the Insane Clown Posse took the world as their stage, warning that the Carnival was coming, and that it would consume all. Now it's 2007, and as the daytime festivities come to a close, and evening falls across Hatchet Landing, a mighty sound builds from the center of the Carnival grounds. Soon the Juggalos will gather before the Main Stage, and their voices will rise with the sounds of wicked music. The lights will come up to reveal thousands of painted faces, and all will know the Carnival HAS come, and it is here! Let those who doubt fall deaf before our mighty sound! Let the show begin!

Insane Clown Posse

Just when you thought it was safe to be near the main stage... BLAAMMM!!! It hits you like a hurricane force wind! The rollercoaster ride leading up to the last performance of the Gathering will seem to be that first hill you climb before you are thrown into so many loops, twists, turns, and curls that you'll be screaming your lungs out, trying not to be hurled off into the cosmos! Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope are in the front seat, taking you on a Wicked Clown ride that no one has ever witnessed before! As soon as the music starts, your wig will be permanently thrown back, your skin pulled back tight across your face, and your knuckles stark white as you try to withstand the sheer magnitude of what is assaulting your senses. Can you handle the devastation?!?!"

lol

yeah i agree.... id rather let my little brother wear skinny jeans and extra small shirts and cut his hair long in the front and short in the back... have 3 lip piercings and two in the middle of his cheeks...(like he does) than let him turn into one of theese people

I see them kids as being equally wack to these kids.

I get about an equal "punch this faggot out" urge when I see them.

Somehow I would at least expect a "jugalo" to fight back though, where as I would expect the cammel-toe emogayboy to just curl up and start crying. At which point I'd feel like an asshole.

I see them kids as being equally wack to these kids.

I get about an equal "punch this faggot out" urge when I see them.

Somehow I would at least expect a "jugalo" to fight back though, where as I would expect the cammel-toe emogayboy to just curl up and start crying. At which point I'd feel like an asshole.

i was thinking that at first..but my brother takes showers and washes his clothes and dont cut his toenails with his teeth...and all theese juggalo's get juggalo pussy..

my bro's emo and he fuckes emo bitches...now what kinda bitches would u wanna fuck?

TYLERANDBLAKE.jpg

Juggalos.jpg

Wearing clown paint to fit in is a sign of poor self-esteem.

And low intelligence.

It must be hard to find a missing friend at one of their shows.

Always seeing Danny out of the corner of your eye, but when you try to talk to him about how sick the show was, he says his name is Travis.

That crowd makes me want to punch every mother in the Mid-West in the face.

For raising such jerks.

Let me ask you this about this life we live

And let me try to swerve some of this attention you give

To them distant ass relatives over ham dinner

If they really missed you so much

Why don't they just call in (Muthafucka) ?

If you wasn't blood, would you still have love?

Or infact does the blood make you think you have to love?

Look, I probably love my family more than anybody here

But my homies are family too, 3rd cousins' get outta here

Who was you with when you got tattooed? (Tattooed)

And who was you trippin' with when you did them mushrooms?

And who the fuck threw up all over your car?

And then felt worse than you about that shit in the morning? (Friends ya'll

"just reading this makes me want to punch them.. and they think they are accually good"

You sir are a fucktard.

good day.

i was thinking that at first..but my brother takes showers and washes his clothes and dont cut his toenails with his teeth...and all theese juggalo's get juggalo pussy..

my bro's emo and he fuckes emo bitches...now what kinda bitches would u wanna fuck?

You're just grabbing at straws trying to find any kind of redeaming value in your little bro.

That's a good quallity though. You realize that nomatter how fucking gaytarded he is... he's still your brother. Your blood. You're a good man. Your bro should buy you a coffee mug that says "the worlds greatest brother".

You're just grabbing at straws trying to find any kind of redeaming value in your little bro.

That's a good quallity though. You realize that nomatter how fucking gaytarded he is... he's still your brother. Your blood. You're a good man. Your bro should buy you a coffee mug that says "the worlds greatest brother".

you brought a smile to my face....and yeah any other emo is fuckin gay

you know how sometimes you're forced to listen to shitty music when you're riding in someone else's car? the first time I was subjected to this bullshit was while rolling around the other fucking side of the city in a friend of a friends car. After my "are you fucking kidding me with this shit?" was met by a serious defence of ICP, I got out of the car and started walking.

That was about 7 years ago, I dont think I've talked to any of those guys since.

Back in my teenage hobo years, I met a boy.

We fell in love over jugs of Carlo Rossi in the park.

He asked me to marry him.

I didn't want to ruin the evening, so I said yes.

A few weeks of drinking and getting to know each other and things came out.

Unspeakable things.

ICP things.

It was discovered that he like this band.

It was the nail in the coffin.

We ripped on him all night.

Then I pretended like I was asleep so he would leave.

People kept steady with the chastising.

He threw a tantrum and stormed out of my friend's house into the summer night.

I promptly sat up and started laughing.

At him.

Everyone else did as well.

This went on for a while.

Fifteen minutes later, he comes back inside.

Face red.

Probably from holding in tears too hard.

He yelled about us being bitches.

And threw a VCR at my head.

My best friend who weighed all of 95 lbs, picked up an iron skillet and chased him.

"You don't want none of this skillet, motherfuker."

He ran away.

Never to be seen again.

Point being, ICP fans are emotional weak asses that get intimidated by a little girl.

Side note: Dude had choked me out the night before.

I was not so happy about that.

I told some pals about it the next day.

As we walked in protest of Mumia Abu Jamal's execution.

Word traveled across my great state about his treatment of me.

He caught some broke ribs in the next town.

He left Texas with 3 less teeth than he came with.