True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he shoulda painted his face black with white designs....

i dont get it, but i kinda do...kids huffin paint in cornfields come to mind.

you guys suck at face painting... it would be dope if you all painted skulls on your face instead of bitchass clown shit

iF THEY DID THAT THEYD PRETTY MUCH BE THE MISFITS BUT NOT AS DOPE AS THE MISFITS. CMON there gotta be tons of videos of these dumbasses breakin flourescent light bulbs on their backs

I will admit that I listened to ICP for about a year in elementary school. This was only due to the fact that at the time they were so bad and nobodies parents would let them listen to it, so I stole my mom's credit card and ordered some cd called like Beverly Kills haha. I don't give a fuck though I also used to trace people's pieces out of Subway Art when I was 11 too. Your just a dumbass at that age

any one who even considers listening to a band called DA INZANE KLOWN POZZE deserves to be dragged behind a pickup truck with a chain.

seriously...i mean, being a greasy stoner is one thing, but a MORBIDLY OBESE stoner, who paints their faces and wears those shitty raver pants from randy river?...

i mean...shit!