True Life: Im a Juggalo

Porcelain

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know.

I was there.

Sneak and Creep was relying on me.

I am not one that you can rely on.

Either way.

King Diamond is pretty crucial.

Every thread I have ever made has bombed.

Yet they have been my most favorite.

It's all on what you think is radical.

Some people totally blow, dude.

So wait, what exactly is the deal with the soda? Some sort of weird ICP status symbol? Having gallons of it stashed in the trunk or arranged in your room...it seems like any asshole could go out and buy 75$ worth of soda and have a really bad ass myspace ICP picture. YO HATCHETMAN I GOTZ LIKE FITTY GALLONS A SODAZ UNNNNH DRINK IT ERRRYDAY

some that I posted in the myspace thread, if you missed it...

l_cb59ff7add9b5846c794e0e74489d336.jpg

MERO killed it on this shot:

"IF YOU GET CAPTURED IN IRAQ THEY MAKE YOU WATCH THESE TWO PIECES OF HUMAN SHIT 69. MY SHORTY SAID SHE'D RATHER GET AN ABORTION THROUGH HER ASS THAN BE INVOLVED IN WHATEVER THESE NIGGAS ARE DOING. WHEN THEY FUCK EACHOTHER IT SOUNDS LIKE DROPPING PUDDING OUT THE WINDOW OVER AND OVER UNTIL MONEY GOES ""AAAAHHHUUGGGHH FUCK IM CUMMING MISTY!!" THEN THAT BITCH ROLLS OVER MAD CUZ HOMIE WAS FUCKING THE FLAP BETWEEN HER THIGH AND HER BUTTCHEEK."

Honestly, I'm fascinated by these things. Come this Fall semester, I will be teaching a class on subcultures and these cats figure prominently. No joke.

You faggots neeed to get a life Insane clown Pussies are bitches from the suburbs that try to act hard and you guys are bitches for dressin like em' eminem killed them on the track "Marshall Mathers" check the shit out

THIS IS HILARIOUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPko2OB7YM&mode=related&search=

from the myspace posted earlier

"Its a long story but a crew of Juggalo haters have made 23 death threats against a Juggalo down in Largo Florida near Tampa within the last 3 days and have beat him down more than once. It is suspected that they are in league with another group called "The Juggalo KKK" They now intend to kill Mike Ecker and finish the job they started. Unfourtunately neither he nor the lette who brought this to my attention know many Lo's or Lettes in the area, so they need all Juggalos within a 100 miles or closer to come to his aid. Mike came close the other night to commiting suicide because of this, he'd be dead now if not for the Lette who's name is Caitlin Kinne talking him out of it. Unless the fam gets down there by tommorow night he is a dead man. The cops won't be able to stop this from happening, and he and Caitlin are on their own unless backup heads down his way. If you need to get ahold of Caitlin her SN on yahoo messenger is wicca_lover13 her e mail address is wicca_lover@hotmail.com and her myspace is www.myspace.com/jugallettegurl thank you very much. Meanwhile for those outside of the range of Florida please spread this through bulletins and messages, especially if you know anyone within range of Florida. Thank you very much!!!

P.S. Anyone in Tampa Florida and the surrounding areas, if you could help this lo out it would mean alot not only to me, but to him as well. He is losing the will to live because he thinks that nobody gives a damn about him, not even his friends except for Caitlin. They have turned their back on him, yet they claim fam. Please help him out if you can. Thanks!!!!!!"

oh, and the Juggalo Care Package Program