the un official workout thread

podrido

the only supplements i care to fuck with are protein and creatine, both of which i'll cycle. i don't see how that hurts anything

>protein and creatine, both of which i'll cycle.

>both of which i'll cycle.

laughinggirls.jpg

Seriously though, it all depends on what your trying to accomplish, better physique? Weight loss? Maintenance? You'd need protein either way unless your meeting your recommended daily intake of brotein through food alone. I think it something around 1g/lean body mass or some shit like that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
☜[/size][/i][/b]link

Ok. Holy shit. Gameface time. Hopefully I can do that without losing composure, but I get the feeling like it comes with the 5% territory.

They didnt say how much those farmer carrys were. Guesses? Never seen weights like that before.

Ok. Holy shit. Gameface time. Hopefully I can do that without losing composure.

They didnt say how much those farmer carrys were. Guesses? Never seen weights like that before.

I've seen those before but I'm unsure of how much he's carrying.

I know one thing, only seen 'em when big fuckers are carrying them.

the farmers walk handles are about 85lbs a peice. typically.

my guess is the weight is somewhere in the 150 per side range. not that crazy. much more impressive are his olympic lifts, squats and box jumps.

soup:

if you want to learn how to squat properly, watch this guy. although the box squat labeled ' 'parallel' box squat', is slightly higher than parallel to be technical, nonetheless the guy is a beast without a doubt.

OHAI. SPRAINED ANKLE, GRAPPLED A LITTLE TOO MUCH LULZ.

this fucking sucks. any tips to make the healing process go faster? besides ice...

They make ankle braces that are filled with temperature maintaining gel, if you leave it in the freezer it gets cold or you can microwave them to warm em up.

A cane helps, be sure you know how to walk on a cane and try to get a more walking stick style one so you have a little style to go with your recovery.

Time is pretty much the only thing, be sure not to re injure until later.