Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Rolf

I agree with eviltrailer, marriage and kids works with the single ladies lol

Dear Self

Stop drinking, it isn't good for you and you are far too addictive to get away with it 3 litres of whiskey in 4 days aint a good look for you

hungover (and still have a bottle of scotch in the cupboard)

Decy

dear Rolf

I dunno how but just found another bottle of scotch here lol fuck I drunkenly horded a bottle, im gonna drink that shit tonight and lay off the booze for a bit, then again it is good practise for seeing my brother at Christmas and obviously I am prepared to single handedly support the scottish economy.

Decy

dear !@#$%,

i don't butcher anymore. before i joined the military i'd worked for 10 years in kitchens, went to culinary school, did everything i could to push myself in food. about 6 months before i completed my service i lost most of my sense of smell in a botched surgery. my place in a kitchen is gone... i'm going down a new career path now, not a dream job, but it pays and is good for while my wife finishes her masters.

fist

dear vancouver bc,

see you tonight.

fist

Dear today,

you've been truly awful, so awful I want to cry but instead I'm going to get really fucking drunk and smoke until my chest hurts. Thank fuck it's Friday. *sigh*

-me

Dear dears,

I hope you all had an awesome thanksgiving and ate lots of nice things.

Have a good weekend!

-grdinnit

dear moogle,

is that juggernaut?

cG

dear cali,

yes it is.

around my house its a bit of tradition to put random marvel characters in strange settings and take pictures. kinda like a beat this picture themed ongoing contest with house guests .

for some reason magneto has been popular as of late.

379376_294640410560114_100000424721139_1048868_1509777381_n.jpg

310377_303545869669568_100000424721139_1074134_1204991773_n.jpg

381694_302987516392070_100000424721139_1072645_1005559400_n.jpg

sincerely elis das kid.

p.s

i find it strange how so many people abhor walls of text no matter what they may be about, and yet will slowly wade through junk pictures and old memes.

dear grd

i'd have posted pics AND recipes but for that stoopit forum issue

they are SO good

and SO easy

if you can eat eggs

mix 1 egg, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, 2 generous tblsp cocoa, mix well, pour into 2 ramekins or one mug, microwave ~60 seconds, DEVOUR

dear NOES

related to the upgrade, i'm sure

seems to be ok for the moment

enjoy it while it lasts

ha

:(

cheers

!@#$%

dear doodle...

i've got my car's m.o.t comin' up... i'm fuckin' dreading it... then the road tax. i'm planning on having it for another 6 months at the most... i only use it for driving to see my lass and driving to the shops for beer every night... is the $2500 bill worth paying?

dear moogle...

lego super heros are cool as fuck

rolf

Dear ROLF,

It's the only car we have, so it's either pay this or buy a new car, and don't have the type of $$ to buy a new one at the moment. Not interested in buying a used car for 2000$ that will break down in a month -.-

just gotta roll along with it i guess.

also

Dear weather, thank you for being awesome even in december....when i tell people i live in canada they think i live in an igloo all year round, it's +10 now and sunny! fuck yeah!